No - 2

Trigger warning: statement cautioning that some of the words are maybe disturbing or upsetting.

-------------
She was wrong. Everything she believed was wrong.

She believed Taehyung more than her love, Lisa.

She was blinded by her anger, and jealousy.

She confronted Taehyung at the hospital when he became conscious from Lisa's beating. His face was unrecognizable.

"She's a psycho, Jen! And... and you're choosing her over me?!"

"You're the one who's psychopath! You made me believe everything! You even threatened to me that you'll take your own life if I came back to her!"

Jennie cried. She should've really came back to her Lisa when she calmed down 2 days after their quarrel.

She was even ready to forgive Lisa and give her a chance.

But Taehyung didn't let Jennie leave him that time. He worked hard and planned everything to ruin Jennie and Lisa's relationship. He was obsessed with Jennie. Now that his plan has finally succeeded, he won't let it go to waste in just 2 days.

So he then told Jennie that if she came back with Lisa, he'll take his own life.

Jennie was dumbfounded. That was the first time someone said that to her. So naturally, she doesn't know what she will do.

"I'll really take my life, Jennie! If you'll leave me now, I'll kill myself!!'

But this time was different.

She was now much more composed than the first time she heard it.

"Go on!!! Do it! Damn it!"

Jennie dared to say to him.

Taehyung was shocked. He didn't expect Jennie to say otherwise. His gaslighting didn't work this time.

"You can't do it? You're telling people that you'll take your own life for what? To stop you?! Here you are using it to threaten me... Again! Why Taeh? Was it because you want me to stop you?! You're trying to manipulate me. And I won't let that happen again this time, Taeh! Grow up!"

Jennie left a speachless Taehyung. But before she left him, she made sure that his parents were there to look out for him and told them his situation.

And now she was lost. But lost was an understatement.

She lost everything.

Including everyone.

Including their relationship.

She lost Lisa.

She lost everything that she doesn't know where to start.

She was wrong for choosing to believe an asshole.

She went back to her and Lisa's house, to see Lisa and ask for forgiveness. To redeem herself. And tell her that she believes her now and that everything was now clear to her.

But she only saw Jisoo there, cleaning the messy house that Lisa left.

She's too late.

"She left, Jen. She left for good. She will not comeback here anymore. Wait, why don't you just go back to your boyfriend instead? For sure you'll be happy now that Lisa was now out of the picture." Jisoo was about to close the door when she remembered Lisa had said before she left. "She told me to please don't bother her anymore. Don't find her. Don't contact her... Oh, and by the way. I'm begging you to please don't show yourself to me anymore either... I'm cutting our friendship. What you have done was..." Jisoo sighed. "you're sickening me Jennie, please leave."

She cried when she remembered what Jisoo had said.

She literally left with no one.

She doesn't know where to start again.

I ruined us, my Lala.

--
2 YEARS LATER.

Jennie and Jisoo got back to being friends. She explained everything to Jisoo. She asked for her friends forgiveness.

At first, Jisoo was reluctant. She was skeptical about the thought of Jennie asking her for forgiveness. She thought that Jennie would just use her to get any information about Lisa.

Jisoo was wrong.

Jennie proved to her that she was sincere about taking their friendship back.

She can't lose Jisoo as well. She was hers and Lisa's bestfriend since grade school.

Slowly, she regained Jisoo's trust again.

Then, Jisoo helped her to go modeling. Jisoo worked at Dior, but resigned as soon as Jennie became a Chanel Ambassadress. She worked as Jennie's manager now.

"Jen, your outfit for tomorrow's charity ball at the Park's Mansion is ready. Chanel made it really possible for you." Jisoo smiled at her.

Jennie nodded, "Sooo, are you going to propose tomorrow night to Rosie Posie?" She teased Jisoo.

"No. Stop bugging me, Jendeuk."

"Bummer."

---

Jennie arrived at the venue. She was greeted by lots of cameras as soon as she got out of the car.

She elegantly posed like a real superstar before she went inside.

"Jen! Here!" Jisoo waved at her. She greeted her and the one beside her.

"Congratulations on this successful event, Chae."

"Thanks! Mina was a great help though... And we pushed this event because she's planning to propose to her girlfriend tonight. So she'll be hitting two birds with one stone."

"Finally! Mina was ready to show the world who was the lucky one that captured her cold heart."

"Right?"

Jisoo nodded at her girlfriend.

At this point, Jennie didn't understand why she suddenly felt anxious.

"You okay?"

"Yes Chae, don't worry about me." She gave Rosé a reassuring smile and a thumbs up to Jisoo.

Their attention shifted to the host who greeted everybody who was present.

"May I call on stage the two beautiful ladies who organized this successful event, Miss Park Chaeyoung and Miss Myoi Mina."

Jisoo guided her girlfriend to the stage then came back to their table after.

They waited for Mina to show up.

Then the double door opened, revealing Mina, who was clutching the arm of someone they believe is her mysterious girlfriend.

Jisoo automatically shifted her attention to Jennie who was shocked as she is.

A tear rolled down from her eyes.

"Lisa."

----

Just think and imagine the ending you want for this, guys! :D