Yes! (g!p)

"Lisaaaa...ugh! Fa-faster... Fuck."

Always music to me. I grinned. I fastened my pace, thrusting in and out from the pussy of this beautiful lady.

"Ahhh...Li-saaaaa"

"Jen baby, keep it low. We never know when your parents------"

And that's the fucking cue.

"Ruby Jane! We're home!"

"FUCK!!!!" I was about to pull my dick when Jennie humped faster under me. I glared at her but she just glared back at me.

"I'm coming mom!" Jisoos! "I'm close, Lisa! Just a little bit more." So I continue to move and triple my movement. Who am I to disobey this Goddess? I don't want her to get cramps because the last time I left her hanging, she didn't let me touch her for a whole fucking week. I don't want her to do that again, do I?

"Jennie!" Her mom shouted again. I can hear footsteps on the way here.

I played with Jennie's clit, while thrusting deeper into her. We're so desperate to make her cum. A little bit more.

"Baby I'm cumming." I whispered. And deep thrust, luckily, we both came on time. And ran to Jennie's bathroom.

Just as we entered the bathroom, we heard the door of her room open.

"Jennie! Where are you?"

"Mom I'm just taking a shower. Just wait for me downstairs." I kissed her and we both giggled.

"Okay! Just go downstairs. And tell Lisa to take it easy. I know she's with you. It smells weird here." Her mom shouted outside the bathroom. And I know we're doomed.

"Shit."

"Shit what? I don't care though. Now, since they already knew, let's give it a round two."

She put her arm around my nape. Just her looking at me seductively making my cock, hard.

"Fuck, Jennie." I attacked her lips and kissed her with so much passion and lust. Jennie Kim in front of you, you think you can resist not touching her?

"Yes, Lisa! Give it to me!" She moved her head to the side. Kissing her neck, she turned on the shower. I gently spun her making my hard cock poke her butt.

"You're a bitch!" She laughed heartily. "Now let's get this done." She moaned and bent down, her pussy is dripping, and my dick became hard as a rock.

I slid my cock again. And it feels perfect. I saw her close her eyes. Moaning, I started to thrust deeper but slowly.

"Lisa, please." Jennie wants to be fucked faster. I know her. We've been fuck buddies since we entered high school.

"Please what, Nini?" I teased. I continue to move slowly. Even touching her pussy with my hand. Teasing it.

"You Uhm... Ahh.. know it, uhm already." I laughed on the inside. It was tempting to oblige her but the devilish inner of me went otherwise. "Lisa.. ahhhh... I need to fucking uhm.. cum."

"Say it." I saw her roll her eyes, so I slapped her ass. She moaned "Naughty girl." I love teasing her and making her beg.

"Lisaaaa." She cried. "Please, fuck me harder, deeper. Give it to ahhhh... Me.. p-please...Daddy."

"As you wish, baby." I moved fast. In and out of her from her behind. I fucked her relentlessly and she's deliciously moaning my name.

I held her waist and thrusted much harder. She screamed. Her voice is full of lust. She's perfectly clenching my cock with her fucking delicious pussy walls.

"Lisa baby... I'm cumming!" Feeling my balls getting heavy, I fucked her pussy with an animalistic thrust. Moaning and panting, saying incoherent words.

"Jennie Kim...aaahhhh.. uhm... So delicious... Ohhh... Uhmmm... Be my girlfriend..." I blurted. She laughed heartily, still moaning.

"Yes." She said and we came together.

--
We went downstairs hand in hand. Smiling like a teenager who is in love with each other. The difference is we're in our twenties.

"So. Explain yourselves, young ladies."

"Hi to you too, Dad." Jennie rolled her eyes. Kissed his Dad on the cheek and showed him our intertwined hands. His dad raised his brow looking firmly at us.

"What's the meaning of that? And stop rolling your eyes at me, Ruby Jane! Explain!" Oh no, I think her Dad is angry. I looked down.

"Lisa and I are together." Her mom gasped. Her Dad didn't speak. He looked at me, and I darted my eyes again at the floor. Jennie gently squeezed the hand she was holding.

"Since when?" Her mom asked. Not showing us any emotion. Her eyes are blank.

"A while ago. After we fu--"

My eyes grew wide. I cut her off. "Ah baby... I think my head is hurt." I saw her panic. She ran on the way to their kitchen. But before that, she glared at her parents once again.

"Are you, okay Lisa?" Her mom asked. Her voice softened.

"How can you take care of my daughter if you're a weakling, Lisa?" Her Dad asked.

But I just made a scene so that Jennie will not spill words that will worsen our situation!

"Sir, with all due respect, I'm asking for your permission. I will take care of your daughter as long as I'm breathing. I took care of her for years now, Sir. I mean, we took care of each other for years now." It's true because we've been best friends since we were five. "I guarantee you her happiness. She'll be my top priority. I love her since I learned the meaning of the word love. Sir so please, give us a chance."

From the corner of my eye, I can see Mrs. Kim smiling.

And then I got shocked when Jennie came back and peppered me with her kisses.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." She said. I hugged her.

"Love you too."

Her Dad cleared his throat.

"If you're not going to give us a chance---" Jennie was cut off by her dad.

"Lisa please, take care of her. Welcome to the family."

Welcome to the family. Point for me.

----
BIG SORRY FOR THE ERRORS.