Hot Professor (g!p)

Lisa is seriously eyeing someone for a long time now. She is madly and deeply in love. But let's just say that everybody knew it was prohibited. She's in love with her professor from her subject Accounting. Even though she hates the fucking subject (she can just bribe the school to auto-pass her for she is filthy rich) and also being in a night class, she purposely changed her accounting time to what class section and time her professor is teaching.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jisoo her friend asked her before she goes out together with Lisa. Their whole class just ended and it's time for her to go home. But not for Lisa, she still has to take her accounting class which is at 7:30 in the evening. Yes, she sacrificed her supposedly free half day from school every MWF.

"I'm still thinking of some majestic possible ways on how can I own Miss Kim Jennie." Jisoo shook her head. She knew very well that her bestfriend is really into their hot professor.

"Whipped Limario." She chuckles "Anyway, I'll go now, good luck!" She bid her goodbye and hugged Lisa.

It was already 7:00 in the evening and Lisa walked inside the elevator of their school pressing the fifth floor. Once the elevator tinged, she stepped out and went to room 505 their classroom for the subject. Once she got in, she comfortably sat on the back. Her classmates were still not visible and she knows that they were still in their class prior. She decided to take a nap first. Thirty minutes is still half an hour of sleep doe.

She was just awakened by a light tap on her shoulder. She stretched herself while yawning and scratched her eyes.

Then, she heard someone chuckle which made her heart beat faster. And she's now very shy.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Miss Kim." Her face is red and she knows it. She can feel her ears getting hot.

She looked at her wristwatch, it was 7:45 and still, there are no signs of her classmates. "Don't we have a class, Miss Kim?" She knows, her professor is strict when it comes to time. She never once tolerated being late.

"None. Your classmates already went home. I already dismissed the class." She licked and bit her bottom lip. Which causes Lisa to gulp. Her cock twitched.

Shit! Not helping.

Fuck! Fuck!

"Fuck." Her mouth went agape. Then she covered her mouth. She said it out loud. "I'm sorry Miss Kim" Jennie went near her, tiptoed, and whispered to her ears. Lisa is trying her best to not attack her professor's irresistible lips. Her cock is throbbing so hard.

"That's why I sent them home, Manoban." She said in a very seductive way. She licked Lisa's ear down to her jawline and finally sucked her sensitive neck causing the latter's cock to grow bigger.

"Fuck. Me."

Without any hesitation, Lisa lifted her professor and gently put her on the table. She kissed Jennie hungrily, tongue fighting for dominance. Lisa wandered Jennie's inside mouth not leaving any part untouched by her tongue. The latter keeps on moaning. Lisa's hand started to travel around her body while still kissing her then she pulled away causing Jennie to frown at the loss of contact.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Miss Jennie."

She removed her shirt, her sports bra, and her slacks, leaving her full with her dick boxers. Her cock is already throbbing. Jennie lightly squeezed her dick causing Lisa to throw her head back "Ahhhhh. Shit! Fucking hell"

"You're huge, Manoban. I can't wait for your huge cock to fill- Ahhhhh! Yes-ahhh! Lisa---y-yes! Ah, suck my tits." Lisa can't take it anymore. Whilst Jennie is uttering dirty words, Lisa already unbuttoned Jennie's polo, she sucked and licked Jennie's hardened nipple, giving the same attention to each mound.