No - Finale (?)

Lisa and Mina decided to spend the night together at Mina's house two days before their wedding because their families forbid them to see each other before the wedding.

"Love, are you okay?"

Lisa didn't know that she was subconsciously sighing as they both watch the beautiful view that they're seeing at the veranda.

She looked at her fiancé and cleared her throat, "y-yes." Then drank the wine on her glass and settled it on the mini table beside her before she back-hugged her girlfriend. "You smell good, Love." She kissed Mina's bare shoulder.

Mina leaned her back on her and held Lisa's arms that were hugging her.

"What happened at the forest." Mina took a sip from her wine then carefully put it on the table.

Mina felt Lisa's muscle stiffened.

"N-nothing."

"Did you realize that you still love Jennie?" Mina slowly entangled herself from Lisa and held her face. "Look at me, Lisa."

And Lisa saw hurt on Mina's eyes.

She's hurting Mina.

That was the last thing on her mind to do.

She shouldn't be the cause of that. Mina was nothing but a good person and a fantastic girlfriend to her. And Mina always puts her on her top priority list.

"It doesn't matter, love. I'm marrying you in two days."

She wasn't aware what she's saying anymore. She doesn't understand anything.

All she knows was, she shouldn't hurt Mina. The one who saved her from.

The one who lifted her when she was down and doesn't know what to do other than to become miserable.

She didn't know that her words hurt Mina more.

"You still love her."

"No, Mina. I--"

Mina held her face and kissed her. She slowly removed her dress and her undergarments.

She kissed Lisa who was shocked at her action.

This was the first time Mina did that.

They never did anything further than kissing and casually making out.

Lisa respects Mina.

Lisa slowly removed herself from Mina and held her on her shoulders.

"M-mina."

"Let's do it, Lis."

"B-but." Mina guided her to the bed. She removed Lisa's clothes and only left her with her boxers then straddled her that made her stop.

Mina slowly kissed Lisa pouring all of her emotion.

She cried while she was kissing Lisa. And right there and then, Lisa knew what was the meaning of all this.

"I love you, Lisa. I'll give myself to you before we'll call everything off."
--

Lisa moved quickly to find Jennie.

Mina informed her as soon as they finished doing their goodbye sex, that Jennie got a contract from Chanel that required her to stay abroad.

"Goddamn it!!!" She cursed. She kept tapping the steering wheel while driving anxiously because she didn't know where to find Jennie.

Mina didn't give her other information about Jennie. She just wickedly smiled at Lisa.

So, Lisa tried to call Jisoo.

But Jisoo also kept her mouth shut. She didn't give any information about Jennie's contract and where she was right now.

"Come on, Lis! You'll surely find her. I believe in you."

"Fuck!!! Jennie... My Nini, where are you right now! Please, please, please. I need to find you."

She roamed around the city, she couldn't think straight. She was just crying helplessly. Losing hope on finding Jennie.

The love of her life.

She admitted everything to Mina.

She expected a slap and she deserves it, but Mina being the best person she is, she understood Lisa. And in the first place, she was the one who suggested their set-up.

She knows Lisa loves Jennie more than her life. And when they broke up, Lisa's love for Jennie was just buried by anger. It never really faded.

Lisa passed by her favorite place, so she decided to stop for a moment. Maybe she just needs a little breather.

Then it shocked her to see the person she was finding.

Her back facing her.

And Lisa can't be wrong. She knows everything about Jennie. She always recognizes her.

Her heart beating loudly inside her chest was a solid proof.

Right! This is the place where she would always go whenever she's gone missing.

"Jen."

Jennie turned around and gasped as she saw the love of her life standing in front of her.

"Lisa."

Lisa moved towards Jennie and launched herself to her.

"I thought I lost you... Again."

"I don't understand, Lisa."

"I love you, Jennie... You're right... Mina was right... Everybody was right."

Lisa stared at the still confused Jennie.

"Mina made me realize everything... She was the one who told me to go back to you." Lisa planted a chaste kiss on crying Jennie. "And she doesn't want to get tied with a person who's still madly in love with her ex."

"How about your wedding?"

Lisa held Jennie's face and wiped her tears using her thumbs.

"The only wedding that will be happening is ours."

----
GUYS I PURPOSELY MADE THIS CHAPTER VERY SHORT.

THIS SHOT TOOK ALL OF MY ENERGY! 🤣🤣🤣

I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SAD. SO HERE'S A VERY LIGHT UPDATE.

AS YOU ALL KNOW, THIS IS A G!P SHOT SO HONEYMOON IS COMING!!!

JK!

OR SEND ME A KISS FIRST 😗🤭