Rich Closet Femboy x Servant Male Reader Lemon

A/N: Just a heads up, I decided to stop holding back on my language since it didn't stop my previous book from being deleted. So, from now on, there will be more curse words. So, enjoy the fucking story.

Yuki's POV

I am the perfect prodigal son of a wealthy and influential family. Skilled in everything I do and admired by all. Women fawn over me, not only because of my family and talent, but also because my androgynous features make me very attractive as well. I wonder then, how would those women feel if they knew my deepest, darkest secret? That I'm a gay femboy who loves cock and semen. You heard me right. I love having my ass fucked by my boyfriend with his nine inch cock. I love being sprayed with his sperm, covering me completely, inside and out. All while dolled up in sexy makeup, dresses, outfits, and lingerie. I bet those girls would be horrified. But I don't care what they think. I only care about my boyfriend (Y/n)'s approval.

Though, due to my position, I have to force myself to be someone my father approves of. He has no idea about my true self. Who I actually am under the fake persona that he takes so much pride in. He's a very conservative man. He hates how people are more openly sexual than they used to be. Says sex should always be for procreation, never pleasure. He especially thinks queer people are disgusting. An aberration of the natural order. So, imagine how he would react if he learned that his son is a slutty gay boy who likes getting fucked anally while in drag. Disownment is the least he would do. He would ruin my life for tarnishing our family name. So, I keep this persona, no matter how much I hate it.

(Y/n)'s POV

I used to have a normal life. I would go to school, watch anime on TV, and play with my friends. But it all came to an end when my parents got in debt while gambling. To pay it off, those assholes decided to sell me to Yuki's family, where I became his personal servant. While it was illegal, Yuki's father was powerful and influential. The law sadly tends to overlook such people. While I was mistreated by the rest of the family, my master Yuki was different. He only ordered me around when we were in public. In private, he treated me as his equal and he quickly became my best friend and confidant.

As we got older, it blossomed to love. We told each other how we felt and became a couple. With that we opened up completely and he told me how he always wanted to cross dress. So, I used shady means to provide him with the clothes he desired. It didn't take long until his sexy body tempted me, and got to fuck him in every position imaginable. I was surprised with how slutty he became, but I'm not complaining. We were both just enjoying our private time together. But we could never be open about it. There have been times where I had to comfort Yuki in my arms as he cried on my shoulder, stressed with pretending to be the perfect son. Don't worry Yuki. I'm going to free us both.

Yuki's POV

(Y/n) surprised me today. He said he wanted to take me out to a club. Not just any club. One that allowed people to fuck in front of everyone. Not gonna lie, I want to. I want to show the world who I really am and how much I am in love and lust with (Y/n). But what if someone recognizes me. He assured me that it was fine and he gave an alibi as to where I'll be to my family, so they won't know. I couldn't reject it after he said that. I giddily search through my secret femboy box, where I keep my female clothes and makeup. After I found what I wanted to wear, I hid them in my bag and we left. Once there I changed in the bathroom stall as he stood guard outside.

When I exited, I was pleased to see his jaw drop. I wore a black and gold, tight-fitting China dress. My hair had extensions added to give my silvery hair a ponytail.  My legs had black leggings and my feet had golden stilettos. And, to finish the look, a face decorated with the best makeup on the market. I see the gigantic boner his dick was giving him. It brings a smirk to my ruby red lips. "Let's go outside and show the world how much of a whore I am for you." He grinned in response and offered his arm, which I took. As we exited the bathroom, I could feel the lustful gazes on me. It was so thrilling. I squeak when my love's hand squeezes my ass. "Remember, they can look, but only I can touch." He whispers in my ear. I feel like I could've cum from just that alone.