Succubi Cumsluts Genderbent Rias and Akeno x Male Reader (Lemon)

Succubism: A disease that affects demons' ability to produce viviance, an energy that all supernatural life needs to survive. Those afflicted are known as succubi (singular: succubus). In order to acquire viviance, succubi must absorb it from the only known substance to be rich in it: semen. This can be done orally, vaginally, or rectally. Succubism usually only afflicts females, but male cases have occurred. These males will develop androgynous features and a homosexual orientation, even if they were heterosexual before. This is to assist in their search for men with viviance rich sperm. More research is needed to understand this phenomenon.

Rias's POV

I finish the various tasks that I set for myself today and I head to the Occult Club to enjoy my lunch. I meet my friend Akeno there as usual, and wait for a meal to be served by my servants. They bring out pasta with a thick white sauce. Akeno takes a bite and frowns. "Today's batch isn't as fresh as yesterday." The servant apologizes. "I'm sorry. This was the freshest I could get at the bank. It's two weeks old." I frown as well. This has been a problem for a while. The demon sperm bank has been deliberately holding back the sperm supply to raise the prices. They know succubi like me and Akeno will have no choice but to buy. And worse of all the quality goes down as well. The older the sperm, the less viviance.

After dismissing the servant, Akeno pouted while eating her pasta. "I can't take this anymore. I want fresh semen. Can't you get a male servant to let us drink it directly from the cock?" I sputtered. "Akeno, I told you, that would be an abuse of power. We'll just have to keep waiting until we can find a suitable partner." Akeno waved to the window. "Didn't this school recently start allowing male students to attend? What about all that dick that's outside?" I sigh. "And how many would mind your cock and balls?" It's a myth that we can seduce everyone. If we were women, it would be straightforward, but men typically get turned off about the idea of fucking a guy, even if we look like girls. We need a specific type of guy. Suddenly, we heard whispers out the window. Me and Akeno peek over the edge and see who it was.

(Y/n)'s POV

My friends Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama dragged me to a grassy area behind a building that was fenced off by hedges. Issei snickered. "This is the perfect place to meet up. It's away from the school and I heard the school hotties Rias and Akeno can occasionally be spotted here." I look around nervously. "Isn't that a bad thing? What if we get caught?" Issei dismissed me. "Don't be a wuss? Now what kind of porn mags did you guys bring today?" Matsuda brought an NTR mag, Motohama brought a futanari mag, while Issei brought a MILF mag. When I handed in mine, Matsuda sweat dropped. "Femboy hentai... again? I get that's your fetish, but is that all you're into?" Motohama shrugged. "I get the appeal of a chick with a dick as well, but you seem to have no interest in girls at all"

It's embarrassing to admit, but he might be right. Ever since I discovered femboys, girls just don't do it for me. I drool over the idea of fucking a bussy. To feel a femboy's dick slapping into my leg every time I thrust in. To caress and suckle on a femboy's flat chest. That's far more appealing to me than fucking a girl. "I can't help it." I reply. Issei sighed. "At this rate, dude, you're never gonna get a gf. And I doubt there's a femboy bf out there for you, either." The others nod. "I don't want to hear that from you guys! None of you have good prospects, either!" Issei smirked. "I have a feeling that fate may bless me with a harem. I had a dream last night where I had a harem of demons, fallen angels, yokai, and other supernatural girls." The rest of us looked at him with deadpan expressions. "Like that could ever happen." We say in unison.

Akeno's POV

Hearing their conversation, I feel my appetite rise. There, sitting down below us, was the prey we've been waiting for. I turn to Rias, with pleading eyes. "Can we? Please?" Rias didn't turn away from him. "After they leave. We need to get him alone first." I smirk. I see the lust and hunger and his eyes. It's taking all his willpower not to fly down there, rip the guy's clothes off, and devour all that viviance. We wait until they leave and we follow behind. Once, (Y/n)?, was it?, was alone, we made our move. "Mr. (L/n), can you please come with us?" Rias asked. He straightened up, nervous. Did he think he was in trouble? Cute~.