Genderbent Femboys Yang and Blake x Male Reader (Lemon)

Blake's POV

I was studying when Yang barged in and groaned. "It's been nothing but studying and missions lately. When can we get a break?" I sigh. "Summer break is in two months." He groaned harder. "That's way too long! I don't know how you're able to go this long without some fun. Heck, when was the last time either of us got laid?" He had a fair point. Even I was starting to feel lonely. I hadn't dated anyone in a year. Admittedly, I really wanted a boyfriend, I just don't have the free time. "It's been awhile." I answered. "That's it! I can't wait anymore! Let's meet up with some boys." I gape. "You know if we get caught doing that, we could get expelled." Yang smirked. "They can't if we meet them outside school."

That was true, and if we get through all our school work for the week done today and tomorrow, and should free up our weekend. Potentially getting a new boyfriend was too much to say no to. "Okay, but how do we find boys who'd want to go out with femboys?" He smirked. "There are websites for this. So, leave it to me. This weekend we're gonna get dicked. Speaking of getting dicked, this might be my opportunity to live out my fantasy!" I sigh. Yang had a gangbang fetish, so he always dreamed of getting fucked by many men. I don't see the appeal. It takes the romance out of sex. She proceeded to post an ad on a femboy dating site saying, "Two femboys want men to meet them at Tanya's bar on Saturday."

(Y/n)'s POV

I was kinda nervous. This was my first time going to such a meet up. I read an ad on my dating website saying two femboys wanted to meet up with some men. I always had a thing for femboys, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I knew according to the ad there would be others, however I could have never guessed who they were. That's until I ran into them at the bar. "Hey, isn't that (Y/n)? Wow, I didn't think a loser would show up for this." God dammit. It was Jaune and his posse. "Did you seriously think you were man enough to make those boywhores your bitches?" He further insulted me. What was he talking about? "I don't care what you think about me. Also, I came here to get a femboy boyfriend, not some kind of 'boywhore'."

He scoffed. "Why else would someone want a femboy? The appeal is that you're making a lesser male your slutty bitch. Are you telling me you actually want to date one?" He laughed. "Of course I do! They're cute, pretty, and sexy. And I like how they aren't afraid to act and dress how they want. What's there not to like?" He just laughed harder. "That's hilarious. Sorry, but you came to the wrong place for that. This is where real men go to degrade lesser men with their cocks. If you don't leave, I'll just might lock you up, feminize you, and make you my personal cumdump." I refused. If these people were allowed to meet up with those femboys, who knows what would happen. Though I can fight, I don't think I can take them on my own.

Yang's POV

We saw the guys we were going to meet. They all looked handsome. But then we overheard their conversation. Jaune was bullying (Y/n) and saying some disgusting things. I lost all interest in these guys. We were about to go back home when we heard Jayne's threat to feminize (Y/n). We both glared at him. But despite being outmatched, (Y/n) stood his guard. "I'm not letting you harm those femboys!" He's more concerned about us than himself. We blush. Now that's a man. It was then we decided to intervene. "Hey! We heard everything! Leave! We don't want to meet up with assholes like you!" I shouted at them.

Jaune glared at me. "So, you're the boywhores? Who do you think you're talking to? I'll be your master and you will do what I say. Suck my dick when I command to. Spread your ass when I command to. Understand? Or do I need to make you understand?" We giggle at his threat. "You're going to make us your bitches? Are you for real?" Blake said with mirth. Jaune just grew angrier. "That's it! Guys, let's put these three in their place!" A minute later, the others were unconscious with Jaune on his knees. "How? You're just two sissies and a loser? You're supposed to submit and become my bitches!"