Femboy Bully x Male Reader (Lemon)

Name: Ren
Description: Has pale skin, blonde hair with pink highlights, and gray-blue eyes. He likes to dress like a gyaru, with a wavy side ponytail and bangs. He wears cute bracelets and has painted nails.

(Y/n)'s POV

My life is hell! You see, I go to an all boys school. Because of that, the students are starved of female attention. That's why they worship the feet of the school's femboy Madonna, Ren. He's the closest thing to a girl here, so everybody is obsessed with him. He relishes in the spotlight, looking down on everyone like peasants. But he treats me worse. As nothing more than a slave. It started off with him making fun of my weight and my anime hobby, but it escalated from there, with him threatening to turn everybody against me if I didn't do as he says. Because of this, I grew to despise him. Well.... Mostly. Like the others, I do lust after him. Especially since I love femboys. Even more so gyaru femboys. Ren's just my type. Too bad he's a little devil in disguise.

After month's I had it being his pack mule. So, I decided to confront him. "I'm tired of being your slave. I'll take part in the next tryouts and make you mine!" For those confused, the tryouts are a biannual event that Ren runs. Whoever passes can get the right to become his boyfriend. But no one has ever passed. Which is why in response, Ren just laughed. "Like a fat weeb could ever meet my standards! Sure, I'll let you join the tryouts, just to see you humiliate yourself!" Everyone laughed with him, all doubting me as well. I'll prove them wrong. Summer break began and I worked on changing myself. I exercised everyday, losing pounds. Within two weeks, I had lost all my excess fat, but that wouldn't be enough. I continued until I was satisfied with my body.

The next thing I did was study up on fashion. I read all the latest male fashion magazine's I could find. I went on a shopping spree and bought the most popular clothing at the moment. Self doubt filled me as I looked in the mirror. Was I good enough? It was only after overhearing some girls talking about how hot I was that I gained some self-confidence. Sadly, the only thing I couldn't improve was my wallet. Ren has made it clear he wanted to date someone with cash so he can be spoiled like the pretty princess he is. All I can hope for is that I'm hot enough to drive him mad with lust. That's probably the only way I can get him to overlook the fact that I'm broke. Especially after the gym fees and shopping spree. Regardless, I mentally prepare myself for battle as I return from Summer break.

Ren's POV

Summer break was over and everyone knew what that meant. The boyfriend tryouts were on! After school was over, we all gathered outside. Every half year these losers compete for my hand. Seeing them fail is fun, though I hope one day someone worthy might actually come. I genuinely wanted a boyfriend. It's just that someone like me can't just date anybody. Only the best for the school's Madonna! I doubt, though, this time would be any different. But I'm looking forward to one thing, at least. For that pig to fail miserably. He's nuts if he thinks I want anything to do with his sweaty ass. The contestants lined up. That's strange, he's not here. I guess he realized how futile it was to even try to compete. Well, on with the events. First was a fashion show. I'm not gonna date an uggo with no fashion sense.

They each came out in outfits they personally chose for this event. I immediately eliminated five out of the twelve contestants. They were either ugly or dressed horribly. The remaining seven were at least decent. But when the last one came out, I actually got a nosebleed! I didn't get a good look at him before because he was wearing a hoodie with the hood up, but he is the sexiest man I've seen. I shake my head. That wasn't enough. I can't choose one simply because of their looks. So, I pass them and we move on to the next event. The next event was weight lifting. I wanted a manly man. Someone who can sweep me off my feet and protect me. To pass is simple. You have to lift a 500 pound weight and hold it for a minute. Everyone gathered around the weights.