WET DREAMS

NIKKI HAD furiously looked at Reina while crossing his arms.

"Where are they?" Nikki asks her as she's tied up to a chair in Tommy's garden.

"Where's who?" She kept a straight face.

"Don't play dumb with me Reina," he pulled her in closer, "where are they?"
-
Two days ago...

"Alright boys, heading out to work," she puts her sunglasses on, "bye!"

"Bye" the boys harmonized.

"Whoa," she was taken aback, "that was like those scenes in Pitch Perfect where they're like 'let's match pitch.'"

"Pitch what?" Nikki looks dumb founded.

"You guys haven't seen Pitch Perfect?" She says disappointingly as they all shake their heads, "I seriously haven't shown you Pitch Perfect?" They shake their heads again, "we're watching Pitch Perfect, Tonight!"

Reina shut the door and went straight to work in a good mood.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"Morning," Nikki says very monotonously.

"Got your coffee," she hands Nikki his cup of hot coffee, "and I put the dog food you asked me to pick up in your trunk."

"Appreciate it," he puts his hand up to excuse her.

"You doing okay man?"John asks warming up with chord on his unplugged telecaster.

"Doing great," Nikki puts his thumb up, "let's just do this and get it over with."

NIKKI
-
LATELY, I've been having random moments pop into my head that never happened. During the random headaches the guys and I have gotten at the same time, and my dreams.

The entire rehearsal was hell. Maybe it was the leather but my entire body was was sweating.

"Hey Sixx are you sure you're okay?" Tommy asked me with his hand on his back.

Yeah, I have memories that never occured and some of them oddly consist of me blowing my assistants back out.

"Doing swell," I take a sip of my water then see Reina on the phone with someone. "Hey me you and Vince, we need to talk," I inform him, "now."

We walk out, "hey Reina, you wanna just go home, we have some interviews but they aren't until later, I'll call you if anything needs to be done."

"Sure..." she skeptically walks out the door and into her Jeep.
-
"Okay what's happening?" Vince asks.

"The headaches," I pace around the office, "every time I get them I see something, like myself but things I haven't done before."

"SameI've been seeing myself, using technology that didn't exist when we were younger," Vince explains, "what have you guys seen?"

"The same thing," I manage to croak.

"Sixx..." they say in unison.

"Okay so the other day I had one..."
-
I was sitting in my office doing some work and my headache started to come. Reina was on top of me, under me, sometimes I was behind her. It was a lot.

"Nikki honey!" Courtney called.

After snapping out of my dirty thoughts I realized I had a boner, that my wife didn't give me which made me feel guilty.

"I'm coming," I yell, "after I get rid of this thing." I softly muttered.
-
Tommy just laughs, "I had a dream like that too."

"T-bone," I groan.