TIME FOR CHANGE

THERE WAS no hope. Reina was arrested and Mick was out on his own. The boys on the other hand...

"What do we do now?" Nikki asks, "it's probably like 1am."

"Try to find Reina," Tommy suggests, "that's probably our best bet right now."

"What's she gonna do right now? Help us get out of here?" Nikki protests.

"No but maybe if you got your head out of you ass you would realize any more people knowing we're here is dangerous and she's the only one who can find a way to hide us," Tommy argues.

Nikki was about to speak until he heard someone panting.

"Jesus, fucking Christ my hip, and oh my god my back!"

"Mick?" Nikki asks surprised then runs to him. Tommy and Vince join and try to help him.

"Where's Reina?" Vince gulps.

"Reina-" Mick tries to catch his breath, "she was arrested."

"For what?" Tommy raises his voice.

"To be honest, I don't know, when we saw the sirens she told me to book it, so I did," Mick continued to catch his breath.

"What police station?" Nikki asks.

"The closest one to here, I don't fucking know the names of the stations," Mick says then stands up, "maybe we can find a pay phone."

They searched and searched. No payphones. They looked around for someone to ask and ended up inside the Rainbow Bar and Grill.

"Excuse me," Nikki calls, "Is there a payphone around here?"

"A payphone?" She chews on her gum, "it's 2023."

"Well can we borrow a phone?" Mick asks. The woman handed him her phone then asked, "is there a phone book?"

"Again, its 2023," she scoffs.

"Do you know the number to the closest police station?" Vince leans closer attempting to flirt.

"You can look it up," she smiles.

"How do we look stuff up again?" Tommy looks around the group.

"Touch that blue thing," Mick informs them.

"Okay," Nikki clicks on Safari, "then what."

"Then Type."

They retrieved the phone number then made a call, the person on the other end answered.

"Los Angeles Police Department," the woman says.

"Hi we're looking for a Reina," He says, "She was arrested we just want to know if she's been bailed out yet."

"Sir we need a last name," She says.

"Shit, what's her last name?" He looks around.

"Dude her names not even Reina, its Lluvia or some shit," Tommy informs them.

"Okay but last name," NIkki hurries them.

"Try Ramirez," Vince suggests.

"Actually, Lluvia Ramierez," he tells the woman.

"She was bailed out this morning," she says.

They hung up.

"It was probably us," Mick says.

"Do we know where they might be?" Vince asks.

"I looked through Reina's shit, I found all of their addresses," Nikki nods.
-
The sun peered through Reina's eyes as she woke up, she looked around and was in Tommy's nursery.