Chapter 20

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

I tried to text you on Insta but you didn't answer so I had no choice but to resort to sending you a hand written note. Oh boy, I never thought I would ever do that. Meet me tomorrow at the library by nine.
-Axel Dawson

What the hell? It was Axel. I was worried for no reason at all. Obviously, how would I receive his messages on Instagram when I blocked him after he painted my image as his 'Stalker'.

I reached the library before nine to settle this once and for all. He shouldn't be writing notes to me.

I stepped into the library with a mission to look for that chocolate brown eyed boy. He should've specified the place within the territory of the enormous library.

I was about to give up the hunt when I spotted him sitting at the end of one of the aisles on the second floor.

He looked up from the book he was reading and pointed a finger at me, "You're late, Stalker."

"Stop calling me that and I'm not late. You should have specified the exact location." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I wanted you to find me on your own." He smirked. I never get it when someone's trying to flirt or not so I asked, "Are you trying to flirt or something?" I said wryly and looked around to make sure no one is disturbed because of our conversation.

"I need to tell you something." He sighed as if contemplating whether to go on or not.

"Like what?" He motioned for me to take a seat next to him so I took a few strides in his direction and plopped down on the floor next to him.

"What the hell is that?" He pointed towards my very vampirish looking shoes with horrifying faces all over. I bought them specifically for today because I'm going to that vampire themed adventure park with Mr. Reynolds and I really need to hurry as I need to meet him at ten o'clock.

"Trendy shoes. Now let's get back to the topic, will you?" I said taking the book from his hand and checking the title reading, 'How to Reject Someone Nicely 101'.

I looked at him while practically shoving the book in his face, "Really? How to reject someone nicely? Look, I'm not interested. I've already told you so that day and I just said that again today as a testimony. Alright? Are we cool now?" Kathy really did me dirty by liking every single one of his posts.

"What makes you think that I'm reading this to reject you?" He raised an eyebrow and took the book back.

"You think I'm stalking you cause I'm all over you." I shrugged but noticed him looking around.

I was about to turn to have a look as well when he took my hand in his making me stop and look at him quizzically.

"If anything you seem to be the one pining for me." I laughed and he immediately backed off.

"As if that's the case." He said defensively and looked around one more time. I turned around and noticed no one. What was he looking at?

"Yes, the feeling is mutual. Now what's up with your longing stare at the Library ghost?" I joked. He seemed like a nice guy if circumstances were different, we could have been really good friends by now but he wouldn't let go of the fact that I'm kind of a stalker.

"Look I don't want to scare you but I think someone is secretly capturing your photos. . ." He said, looking all serious all of a sudden. I looked around but no one was there.

"Not now, yesterday. You were in the cafeteria when I noticed someone taking pictures of you." It suddenly clicked how my father had all the images. Did he hire someone to do this?