Chapter 10

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

It has been a wonderful day so far. The sky is clear with the wind blowing my hair. That's why I decided to wear a simple black top with army print trousers and boots. I climbed the staircase of the cafeteria to have a packet of chips as I didn't feel much hungry. I sat on one of the chairs eating chips.

My phone pinged indicating a notification. I checked it and a smile immediately spread across my face. Kathy posted a picture of us smiling widely towards the camera, we were standing in a garden full of roses which was clicked by none other than Nick. But the funny thing is that Monica for some reason couldn't make it so in the picture Kathy had drawn a stick drawing of Monica which is quite funny. The caption of the picture reads: ♡♡My Lifelines♡♡.

Thud
I noticed Monica's bag on the table and she sat down in front of me hissing.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her because if looks could kill then everyone should be dead by now.

"You remember that jock Adam?" I nodded. "He asked me out yesterday. I was so excited about it until 5 minutes ago when I saw him flirting with that bitch Kristen. Can you believe that?" She said loudly, I know that Kristen, she's a real bitch. She's so full of herself.

"What else can we expect from him? His list of girlfriends are countless, everyone knows that." I said back

"He can do whatever the hell he wants to do till the time I show him who the hell am I." She laughed evilly. God if I would have not known her for a long time, then I'm pretty sure I must have thought she is some kind of serial killer or sociopath.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked her curiously. What? I wanna know and better not a part of it.

"Well, for starters, I'm gonna pretend that I have never seen him flirting with Kristen. After that, the real plan starts." She said while deep in thought. In the meantime, I dialed Kathy's number and she picked up immediately.

"Hey, where are you?" I asked her casually.

"Actually....... I'm not coming to the college today. You know Nick wanted to go see this movie so I kinda said yes and I might be in a movie theatre with 4 buckets of popcorn on my lap." She said a little nervously.

"Ooooo so love birds are watching a movie." I taunted her. "Now pass the phone to Nick."

"Thank god you are not mad." She said in a chirpy tone, "By the way it's just two friends, watching a movie together, not some love birds." She said in an annoyed tone.

"Whatever you say sweetie, all the best for your date."

"It's not a da—" Kathy was cut off by Nick as he said, "Jennifer, it's hundred and one percent a date."

"I knew it. Now hang up and enjoy, and lastly better treat her nicely." I said cheerfully. I hung up and looked at Monica, to say I was shocked is an understatement, because she's smiling like the craziest person in the world who is planning her master plan for revenge.

"Jenny, I'm gonna go take the revenge." She said packing up her stuff.

"So I guess I'll see you in maths?"

"Yups." She replied instantly and left.

It's now time for the maths class. It's been a week since he gave me chocolates. I don't know why, but I'm excited about attending maths class nowadays. I feel like one of those girls who have a crush on him. No, what am I thinking? Stop it, brain. Stop.