Chapter 11

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Jennifer

The door creaked open, "I heard you got injured." I looked up and saw Hiten looking mad.

"Just a little bit, nothing serious." I said and noticed a bruise on his jaw and a little blood around his lips, "Forget about me, what happened to you?" I pointed towards his face.

"Oh, it's nothing baby." He said and came closer to me, "Mr. Reynolds, I can take care of her from here." He said practically stealing the ointment out of his hands. I wanted to scream what the hell, but I stopped myself and looked at him in disbelief. How the hell he got to know about it?

Mr. Reynolds looked unsure for a moment, but left nonetheless. What can I say? Please sir, don't leave me with this dumbass. Nope, never.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" I rolled my eyes internally. Can I kick him down from the top of Burj Khalifa?

"Stop calling me baby." I smacked him on his head because I can see him totally losing his mind.

"Don't act innocent, have you forgotten that you sent me flowers and chocolates yesterday with the message saying, "thank you baby"

My jaw dropped, that it could literally touch the ground. Maybe my brain got permanently damaged after falling because I think I am hearing things, I would never ever do anything like that in my entire life or rather the lifetimes I get to live.

"WAIT..... SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I..." I pointed a finger towards me to make sure he gets what I'm going to say next, "SENT YOU FREAKING FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES WITH A NOTE SAYING 'THANK YOU BABY'" I said a bit loud and looked at him expectantly.

"Yes, baby" Hiten said, smiling and all I wanted to do was punch him hard.

"Let's cut the crap, where is the camera? Where do I need to wave my hand to end all of this?" I looked around the room for any cue of camera or people hidden around the room who would shout any minute saying, 'You are being pranked' but no there were none.

"If you wanted me to take you on a date, then all you needed to do was ask. Now let's end all of this facade and I'm taking you on a date this weekend. Happy?" He smiled which obviously seems creepy to me.

I think I'm gonna go crazy. Where are the good guys? Is the manufacturing of good guys banned where I live?

This made me realise that I already kinda have a fiance who will be marrying me someday after completing the college. What if he turns out to be one of these jerks or worst a womanizer.

What would I do then? I would be struck with that man for the rest of my life. These thoughts scare the hell out of me. I just hope that the guy got some brain cells and leave me the hell alone to do whatever I want.
But who am I kidding? I haven't even met him yet.

"Earth to baby." Hiten waved his hands in front of my face, making me come out of my weird thoughts.

"If you call me baby one more time, then mark my words clearly that there would be no other option for me other than to send you to the mental hospital." I said in the best intimidating voice I could muster.

He seemed to be deep in thought before he started coming closer to me, that I practically had to back away. He continued to come closer to me until there was only a mere gap between us.

"Is that so, baby?" He said looking straight in my eyes. All I want to do is puke on him.

Suddenly the door opened with more force than necessary with the beaming face of Monica, "Hey, I'm sorry I got caught up with the girls." She said as soon as she set foot in the room.