Chapter 50

Twenty minutes earlier

We drive in silence, heading to the address that our informant at boarder control gave us that was linked to the van that took Darcy.

We are stronger than the Russians in the sense of arms power and our connections with allies but they outnumber us in men.

They utilise compounds, huge stretches of lands filled with soldiers that live there whereas we have bases, which keep our homes separate from work. This means that everyone that works for Volkov is currently all in one spot, meaning getting into their compound will be a difficult mission.

We currently have one hundred vans all heading towards their compound, each containing ten men as well as fifty of Cruz's, Santiago's farther's armed trucks. This sounds excessive but it'll be the same amount of men Volkov will have, maybe even less.  

I didn't want my brothers to be apart of this, with this many men we lose the element of surprise, meaning it'll be a blood bath the second we arrive. This isn't a mission I'd ever send them on but they actually scoffed in my face when I suggested them staying at home.

"Gain entry as soon as we arrive, kill anyone in sight," I remind all my men over our ear pieces. As we approach the gates of the compound I turn to my brothers and Santiago, "We are to move as a group, find Darcy and immediately return, no wondering off and no side missions," I order them strictly.

They all agree, a hint of excitement glistens in Romeo's eyes at the possibility of slaughtering people.

Our bodies jolt as our van goes barrelling through the gate of the compound, an alarm immediately sounding as we do so. We swiftly climb out the van, letting our men advance through the house first and eliminating any guards that got in our way. 

We all enter the house, searching for an entrance to where they keep their prisoners. I head to a rusted door with the stench of decomposition wafting through it but a russian guard blocks my way and raises his gun to my head, only to have his face completely blown off by Dante.

I slam open the door, the overpowering smell making me grimace as we rush down the stairs. We're met with two long corridors, each as disgusting as each other.

"Split up." I order. "Santiago,Luca, Angelo and Arlo with me, the rest of you search that one," I command, pointing towards the left corridor of cells.