the start of the way

The story begins with a 12 years old little girl named Shizuka, which means calm, because she was known as the quiet girl in her behavior and her little talk except with her family and those close to her but unfortunately Shizuka didn't have many friends because of her problem with talking.

She was characterized by hair close to color orange and blue eyes with smiley features, but when she gets upset, her eyes become cold, and her actions also, she was short in height.

Shizuka is the older sister 姉 of the Kenta family ケンタ, a little sister, a father, and a mother who was an integrated family without problems, living in Japanese house in the woods.

Shizuka's family relied on her to bring home requests, and when she grew up with time, she become to go to far places because the father of the family is at work, so she obliged to bring these requests.

I was walking with my father in the woods to collect some wood, and it was fall, we were returning to back home, I turned to my left side to see two boys with long black hair up to their waist sky blue at the ends hair, and have blue-green eyes.
Twins !, after focusing on them. wearing short clothes, above their knees, I said because of the hot weather, and it had simple drawings that looked like clouds.
The one in the front was wearing black, and the one in the back was light blue When I looked at my left side, he was the one who looked at me his features were innocent and very beautiful, I slowed down from my walking speed to continue looking at him until I heard my father's voice
: Anata wa nani o shite iru (what are you doing) Complete your Walking !
I carried the wood in a moderate way to walk quickly.
I looked back and found him walking quickly too, because his brother had preceded him without even looking behind him! Are they quarrels? No matter.
how far I go, I know I will never meet them again.

Shizuka grew more and became conscious as well. She wasn't as quiet as she was when she was young, but she was still the quiet girl until she was 14 years old.

_________☁ 🦋 ☁_________

"Shizuka !"
- yes Okāsan (mum)
"We will run out of water soon, so bring us some from the lake near us"
- yeah why not (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

I went to get the wooden bucket and put on my slippers to go bring the water
Fortunately for me the lake was frozen! because of the cold weather
I had to go to the river far away the place I went to was full of trees i thought it would be suitable for hunting I am skilled in using the bow and arrow.
When my uncle came to the house to visit us from time to time, he liked to teach me. Indeed, I showed my skill in it, but my mother did not agree with that idea. She was afraid that I would hurt myself.
Here is the lake! I brought water and went home while thinking what my mom would cook today so that I could make delicious green tea after eatin (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

After the day was over, and everyone went to sleep, I found my little sister, Kayomi, who wanted to tell me something. Each of us was sleeping on his own bed, sleeping together in the same room.
She said: "Shizu, today our parents were talking about your Kekkon (marriage)"

- again !
"Yes, my father says that the son of the man he meets is called Shoota. He says he is good and pretty boy too. He says you will love him when you see him for sure they said they would wait a bit and tell you later about this"