get into the Corps

I want to say something but I'm worried that what I'm going to say will be trivial It seems like Tomioka is not a normal person. How can I talk to someone better than me? That's your problem Shizuka! You are such a stupid person Everyone talks and makes mistakes and laughs I always worry about what I'm going to say.

- where are we going ?
"You'll see when we get there"
I wish you were silent, no, no

- When will we get to this place ?
"almost"
I said when!
We reached the place after the sun was rising, it is very far from my home.
We walked a bit until we came to a Japanese house

"This is my house, come here as soon as you wake up to train here"
then he showed me the way to the Butterfly Palace to go there, and then he walked to enter his house.

- Oyasumi (Good night), thanks for helping me
I went to this place which he explained to me.
There it is Shinobu san waving her hand to me (⁠ ⁠˶ •⁠ᴗ⁠• ˶ ) and around her three little girls,
Shinobu told me that I would be one of their sisters so they are butterfly.. sisters ?

"Little Shizuka Welcome, how do you feel about our house? ^ᴗ⁠^ From today you will be one of us !"

- It seems so big, an honor for me to be with you!
"I'll let you with the girls and they will show you the house, okay?"

- Okay, good night

"You are our new sister

"You are our new sister. We know from Shinobu san that your name is Shizuka. What a beautiful name"
One of the girls said
"It suits you"
said the other
"You have blue eyes will fit on a blue hairpin. I'll bring it and come!"
hairpin?

"Well, we will introduce you to the place. Come on"
The two girls grabbed my hands and pulled me to show me the house

- Waaah, all these rooms
"Yes, we receive patients here to treat them"
"This is the kitchen"
"Didn't I tell you that- oh you are the new girl, welcome, my name is aoi"

- Waaah, all these rooms"Yes, we receive patients here to treat them""This is the kitchen""Didn't I tell you that- oh you are the new girl, welcome, my name is aoi"