Victory this time

- Lia, you can move right
"Just a scratch, don't worry"
Enzo help Lia bind her wound caused by this Oni, which was faster than I could see, even if those handfans moved or not. I waved my sword towards a fan to block it. I stepped back, then block the second one, The scene repeated again, It was fast ! A handfan hurt my elbow, the haori and the distinctive garment of demon slayers, which are supposed to not tear easily, were cut off. Damn, fear takes over me and distracts me.

"Be careful, Shizuka~chan!"
Enzu said. As I blocked the other after him, I was surprised by the smoke of those spirits coming again. Two against us, impossible! I dodge those handfans full of sharp knives, not paying attention to what was happening behind me, and the sword created a spark every time I blocked these handfans.

"Kaze no kokyū, full concentration,
Ni no kata: Sōsō- Shinato Kaze
(Second Form: Claws- Purifying Wind)"
Lia raised the sword up towards the right, above her head, and fired four vertical strikes at once at the spirits like claws. My hair flew across my face from the severity of Lia's form. The oni took advantage of the opportunity after i blocked the handfans to return behind my back and injuring me.
Ughghhh. This pain makes me angry. I moved the sword to repel the fan that suddenly came at my face. it moves my sword away. I want to launch a form to I can get to him.

"Go help Shizuka and leave those spirits on me"
Lia said to Enzu.

"Will"
"*Bloody art, Sensu saw cuts 扇子*"
The two handfans merged into a single circle and began to spin at a speed that could cut off one of my limbs. I prepared a body to launch it if I could.

"Honō no kokyū (flame breathing)
full concentration,
Shi no kata: Sei En no Uneri
(Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation)"
I was surprised by Enzu as he stood in front of me and launched his form. He executed multiple diagonal slashes in a smooth circular motion to defend us from the fans attack that burned. The Enzu rushed to that oni. The oni dodged him with his deadly blows. He was quick even in his fight and struck Enzu's side.

"Ahhhh"
- Mizu no kokyū-
I raised my eyes to the handfans that had returned again and quickly blocked them because they were very fast, and I could not release the form. My back hurts with every movement I make to block successive fan blows. Lia repels the blows of the spirits that it's  one of its hands Mutant to a sharp blade, which hurt one of her cheeks up to her ear, and she does not care and continues dodging.

__☁️ (At the same time) ☁️__

pov: shiza
I'm coming, I hope no one gets hurt before I come. How will I find them? The forest is big. As I was running, I noticed demon slayers dead and thrown on the ground far away. Oh my God, as I expected. I hope they send help soon. Some time passed until I reached an area that had no trees and seemed wide. There is a boy with covered eyes standing motionless. This is my intended prey. I pulled the sword from its socket and advanced towards him.

*Come on, my family, you are stronger than her. You have killed many before her. It seems.. I will show my true form* Hmm
"light slash"
The oni quickly turned his face and rushed back from his position, seeming to feel as long as he could not see. I waved the sword at him, and he moved his arm to plunge into my sword intentionally. He moved his arm and my sword with it, but I moved it in the opposite direction to cut off his hand before he punched me with his other hand.

Enzu was dodging that oni in front of me, not leaving him after offering help. I want to help him before he causes harm to him.

"You think you're strong, little mouse"
The Oni said, while avoiding Enzu's sword swing. The demon hit his face with fist and then kicked him with his foot before he fell to the ground. He grabbed him by the neck and extended his other hand. The fan came from behind me after I blocked it. This was imminent. The demon left Enzu's neck, and the fan he grabbed cut the side of his neck, falling to his knees, causing blood to leak from him without stopping. He placed his hand on his neck as he took his last breath, but it was of no use. It was later confirmed that he had inevitably died.
Enzu~kun Noo !!