"We make a great team"

Pov: Shiza
There are many people, and what I was worried about happened.
My eyes widened when I saw that he had turned two people into demons among all these people who would cause them harm! The human turns into a demon when his blood mixes with demon blood.

- The primary oni will flee!
I took a breath when I found Shizuka reached for one of them and started to dodge him,

"Leave them to me!"
Then the other demon entered upon her but she was skilled at blocking their blows.

- Everyone flees, this area is not safe!!

__☁ (The sound of people screaming) ☁__

I said while getting the proper form and I was running as hard as I could and my eyes were directed to this demon not to waste him and the people moved away and it became easy to see him.

-  Hikari no kokyū (Light breathing)
full concentration
San no kata: Kiri-kō (Third form: slashing light)
I rushed from my place at a speed that made me reach him in seconds, and my sword was directed at his neck, and the light appeared in the form of a long wave colored in orange, at the end of which was light yellow.
I reached him, my form executing in several quick slashes in the blink of an eye and the colored waves of my sword appearing as the sword moved.
But he had already escaped from me with a high jump and I moved the sword down.

- Its okay. There are other attempts
I said while smiling looking up at the top of his jump with my eyes wide open.

"gghhha"
attacks me with his hands raised with claws and open mouth to show his fangs and his saliva flows. I moved the sword and cut his mouth, after which I raised my leg striking his chin
To deviate backwards, I then made a circular motion to hit the other demon with the same leg.

- Mizu no kokyū,  full concentration
Ni no kata: Mizu Guruma
(second form: water wheel)
I jumped forward into the air and did a front flip in a horizontal circular motion and the water appeared in a circle as I moved and cut off their heads. the water disappeared expanding into a larger circle, gradually. I looked to the other side after I went down to see a woman with boy and girl and the woman was crying.

- San, did you know one of them?
"Yes, the one wearing the green kimono was my Chōnan (eldest son)"
She said, the words coming out of her mouth with difficulty because of her grief for him.

- May he rest in peace
To see her, fell on her knees, crying more and holding her breath.

- I am so sorry for you. But, please, don't stop here. You have two children who need you. Your son is gone, and crying won't bring him back.
She removed her hands from her face, and I went down to my feet, touching my hands on the two young children, and I caress them and smiles at them.

- You also do your best. Come on, go, this street may not be safe right now
The important thing now is how I will find Shiza and the other demon, who is the most dangerous. looked up,
I found the solution.
A group of interconnecting Japanese rooms in a two storey boarding house I climbed to the top and ran fast as I could.

- excuse me. please. I beg your pardon. sorry!
There are people here too. Until I reached the end of those rooms, I jumped to the other building, sluggishly, after which I continued in the same way until I reached the roof of a house. Where is she? There. I see something shining.