Partytime (Part One)

"Ekko... what the fuck did you do!?"

"Wha... what do you mean?" Your best friend begins, an obvious nervous look painting his face."This is just a totally normal party, nothing weird about it." A nervous chuckle escapes him.

You're about to push the question once more, when a voice to your right interrupts the thought.

"Dude... Pentakill just walked in!" Ezreal, another friend and your band's bass player, blurts out in a tone somewhere between excitement and pants-shitting fear.

You narrow your eyes at Ekko, who has now begun to sweat profusely. This wasn't what you had expected to happen when he had  proposed a change to your normal Friday night thing. Your  normal Friday nights consisted of hanging out with the members of True Damage at your place, watching shitty movies and eating way too much pizza.

Speaking of the rest of True Damage, your gaze falls on them to try and maybe piece together how this "small" party is starting to become an increasingly star-studded affair. Yasuo has suddenly found his drink much more fascinating then anything else and Qiyana is desperately trying not to laugh at Ekko's current plight. You then lock eyes with Senna, the oldest member and the only one with the functioning brain cell, who merely looks confused about the whole thing. The two of you stare at each other for a few moments as the wheels begin to turn and she puts two and two together. It's four.

"Ekko... you didn't tell them did you?"

Your eyes snap towards Ekko, ready to begin interrogating him, when you notice he's begun cowering behind Yasuo. Katarina, your drummer, has leapt from her chair stalking towards your, possibly soon to be dead, friend a look of fury in her eyes. Qiyana has begun to cackle like a banshee at this point. Yasuo steps away, exposing Ekko to the oncoming wrath of an angry Noxian.

"What exactly didn't you tell us Ekko?" Katarina growls at him. He takes a few steps back raising his hands in a futile effort to calm her down. Kat looks at you out of the corner of her eye, possibly asking permission to grab the nearest sharp object and eviscerate him. You briefly contemplate the idea.

"Kat, let him talk." She takes a few steps back as Ekko breaths a sigh of relief.

"So you remember how I told you that Akali really wanted to meet you?" You nod vaguely remembering this.  Apparently after a charity event they performed at alongside K/DA, Ekko had told a few of your old wild high school stories and they seemed interested in meeting you. That was the reason you agreed to have this party in the first place, but it was only supposed to be just the eight of you and them.

"Well I may or may not have tweeted about the party earlier today and you know how these Piltover types are, they think it's an open invitation to just come over and party." He goes silent for a brief moment. "Also and don't be mad, but everybody might be under the mistaken impression that you guys are performing tonight."

You stare at him wide-eyed for a few moments as your brain attempts to compute what you've just heard. You're not even remotely ready to perform. Sure most of your equipment is already here because you occasionally come over to hang out and jam but Jinx isn't here to help set up. You brief moment of panic is interrupted when a chipper voice speaks up.

"Oh, that sounds like fun, when do we get started?" Lux, Ezreal's girlfriend and the final member of your band, asks an excited look on her face. Ez chuckles at her excitement while Kat wanders back over towards the group.

"Tonight just keeps getting better." The redhead mumbles, an incredibly annoyed look on her face. "What do we do now, boss?"  You think a moment before answering.

" You three head outside and think up a set list. I'll meet you out there after I have a quick chat with our host." As the three of them step out you grab Ekko and Yasuo dragging them away. After walking far enough away for none of the increasingly large amount of famous people to hear you, you stop and stare at your friends for a moment.