The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret

"...and that just about does it." You mumble as you plug the last few cables into the back of your PC. After a few weeks of talking about it, you finally pulled the trigger and moved into the K/DA penthouse. It made sense after all, you were spending more time there than at your apartment anyway.

At the moment you were standing in what is to become yours and Akali's gaming room. The room was looking a bit bare as you've only really set up your computer desk. You're still waiting for some of the furniture to arrive as well as a few things from your old place. You dread having to reorganize your movie collection and models again.

Sitting down you hit the power button on your tower and smile to yourself as your baby lights up. Your current PC was a joint project you and Akali had worked on, she thought it would be cute to have them match. Who were you to argue with her? Especially after the rest of the girls pitched in for the parts, Evelynn even joked about dipping into her "spoil (y/n)" fund for it. Which later you would come to find out was a real thing she had.

'Maybe I should do a quick stream.' You think to yourself as your computer finishes booting up. You had picked up streaming as a bit of a hobby. Nothing super serious, it was just something you did when you weren't busy with other things. It was really mostly just an excuse to play some games and shoot the shit with your friends. Sending out a quick tweet and making sure your camera was facing the proper way, you watched as the usual suspects appeared in chat.

"Hey guys, sorry I haven't done anything in a bit. I've finally started settling in my new place."

"I see the asylum has really good internet." A message in chat reads, most likely referring to the blank white wall behind you.

"Ha ha... real funny Sett. For your information, I haven't had a chance to put up any of my posters yet." Sett is one of your high school buddies who jumps into chat every once in a while." I'm thinking of running some games in Street Fighter 6 today..." You say speaking to the rest of the chat." and it appears that Sett has volunteered to be the first to get his shit pushed in!"

A few hours pass and you were basically running the table. No one could touch your Cammy. As you go to take a short break, you're interrupted by a knock on your door.

"Come in!" You yell as the door opens revealing Kai'sa with a plate full of food.

"Hey baby, I hope you're hungry cause I made lunch." She says as you turn towards her not noticing that your chat is losing their collective mind.

"You must of read my mind cause I am starving." You reply as she hands you the plate full of noodles." Is this a new recipe?"

As the resident chef she is always looking for new things to make. So for her birthday you bought her a few cookbooks.

"Yep, I hope you like it." She answers as you excitedly grab the fork. Kai'sa was basically a God in the kitchen, so everything she makes is amazing. Taking your first bite you let out a very happy noise as the wonderful taste hits your mouth.

"Oh bokkie, you've done it again! This is so good!" Kai'sa blushes a bit as you proceed to devour everything on the plate.

After finishing off the last bit of food, you place the plate on your desk and stand up. Walking up to Kai'sa, you engulf the dancer in a big hug.

"I'm glad you liked it." She whispers softly as she rests her head on you chest. You say nothing in return as you lean in to give her a kiss which she quickly returns. After a few moments you both pull away sharing a smile before you sit back down.

"I'll make sure Akali doesn't eat too much so you can have some more later." She says as she goes to leave the room. You're pretty sure Akali's stomach is some kind of endless void.