Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Evelynn enjoys the finer things in life. You knew that before the two of you had stared dating. It had been a bit overwhelming at first, the fast cars and fancy restaurants, but eventually you got used to it. You loved every moment you got to spend with her and she loved being able to share it with you. Though you could do without your friends joking about Eve being your "Sugar Mama". It's not helped by the fact that she loves to joke about spoiling you. Dating one of the most famous women on the planet does come with the occasional... problem however.

One day ,while hanging out with K/DA, you asked what was the worst part about being so famous. They were all quick to mention how they hated dealing with the paparazzi. You noticed Eve had a particular disdain for them. You wouldn't realize why till the two of you started going out.

Despite how famous she is her personal life is very much private. That's how a lot of the rumors came about. So when she goes out, it basically becomes an event. The vultures all came out to see what the diva was doing and who she was doing it with. It seemed to become worse when you started appearing by her side. To her credit, she was very good at ignoring the annoying questions as her focus was always on enjoying her time with you. You eventually learned to tune them out as well. One day however, they were a bit more persistent than usual.

The two of you were leaving from a very nice lunch when it had happened. From amongst the crowd someone yelled out about how you weren't good enough for Eve and she could do better. You chose to ignore that, they were just jealous of what you had. Eve took it much more personally than you did. You'd never seen Evelynn angry before. If looks could kill, that man would have been launched into some kind of infinite death loop. Instead he merely pissed himself out of fear. They left you alone after that. After that and an incident at a party which ended with you beating the ever loving shit out of her ex boyfriend, the both of you decided that you would be the one to organize your next date.

So that's how you find yourself driving towards the K/DA penthouse to pick Eve up. The plan for tonight: movie night at your place on the south side. Just the two of you with food from your favorite pizza place and some dumb horror movies. To say you were excited would be an understatement. It'll be nice to do something a little more normal for once.

Evelynn's POV

"You're thinking way too hard about this Eve." Evelynn heard Ahri say as she stepped out of her closet for what might have been the fourth or fifth time in the past few minutes. She had lost track at some point. She was getting ready for her date with you and the usually fashion conscious diva was having an unusual problem... she wasn't sure what to wear.

"You're just going to his apartment... it ain't that complicated." Akali, who had taken residence on Eve's bed, said without looking at her. "Besides you know he doesn't care how you dress."

Sitting in front of her mirror Eve merely ignored her friend. She wouldn't give the ninja the smug satisfaction of knowing she was right. As she began to put on her makeup she thought back to the first time you had said that to her.

Flashback

It was a fairly normal day. The other girls were out while Evelynn found herself with nothing to do. So you had dropped by the penthouse and the two of you made plans to go out for lunch. Eve spent a few minutes getting ready as you sat on her bed.

"How does this look dear?" She asked you at one point.

"Great but isn't that a bit too fancy for a lunch date?" You answer with a laugh.

"I do have a reputation to uphold." She replied. That was mostly a joke, she never particularly cared what most people said about her. There was only a select few people whose opinions she cared about, you were one of them. So for you she would always try to look her best.