Chapter 4- who did it?

Charli,Luca,Alex,Sora and Jaxx all said that they hadn't seen or heard Light after they all said goodnight the night before.

Alex- Levi what do you know. What happened with you while that was going on.

Levi- We were messaging and I asked him to meet up with me in the hall but he never came.

Jaxx- Levi why would you ask him to meet up.

Levi- I was bored and I thought if we were together no one could kill us so it was safe to be together.

Jaxx- Everyone was sleeping so doesn't that mean you did it.

Levi- No. Not necessarily. It could've been a suicide.

Sora- But it wasn't.

Levi- How do you know.

Luca- I found other fingerprints all over his face plus he looks to have been forced. (AN idk how this body shit works)

Charli- It was you Levi wasn't it?

levi- Y-yes.

Alex- HOW COULD YOU. MY BEST FRIEND, KILL MY BROTHER, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW LEVI DON'T EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME AGAIN.

Alex was furious that her own best friend killed her little brother. The thought of it saddend her but it also infuriated her.

Aimee- *claps* You guys solved that so fast. Well sorry Levi but i'll have to kill you now.

Levi- wait what!?

Before anyone could even say anything else Aimee took her kife and slit Levis throat and let him drop to his knees. His blood poured out of his neck going all down his clothes causing him to die of bloodloss.

Luca- My.. my brother.

Luca- ALEX THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WEREN'T SO PISSED ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND KILLING YOUR BROTHER HE WOULDN'T HAVE DIED.

Alex- HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE I DIDN'T KILL HIM SHE DID.

Luca- I DON'T CARE WHO KILLED HIM ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. I HATE YOU.

Charli- There, there now Luca please calm down no ones to blame for his death exept for Aimee.

Luca- NO YOU DONT GET IT CHARLI YOUR BROTHERS ARE FINE BUT IS MINE NOOO WE JUST WATCHED HIM DIE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN AT A MOMENT LIKE THIS.

Charli- Luca it's okay to greif your brothers death but please don't take this out on your friends.

Luca- No Charli i'll do what I like now scram let me be with my brother alone.

Charli- Oh.. okay just please don't do anything bad.

Luca- I can't promise I won't.