Chapter 5- another..

Luca sat on the ground clutching his brother close to him, he thought it was his fault that Levi died even if it wasn't.

About an hour later

Luca started walking to his room when he came across a door wide open. Strange he thought though he carried om walking.

He went to Charlis room first to apologise for how he shouted at her earlier. He knocks on her door but it doesn't open.

Luca- Hey Charli. You may not want to speak to me right now and I understand that but please listen.

Charli- I'm listening.

Luca- I'm really sorry for how I acted earlier I was just upset about my brother being dead. Please forgive me Charli.. I can't loose you too.

Charli- I forgive you but please apologise to Alex amd comfort her too. You two should be helping eachother after all both your brothers well.. They you know.

Luca nodded even if Charli hadn't seen. By now a couple hours had passed since the incident. When Luca approached Alexs door he took a deep breath in hoping maybe she'd forgive him just like Charli had done.

He walked back to the room with the door wide open and this time he peered through the doorway and he saw Alex standing on a chair, shoving her neck through the hole in the rope and kicking the chair away. Luca ran to help her but he couldn't do anything Alex was batting him away untill she was lifeless hanging from the celing. Alex had killed herslef as she couldn't bare the pain of her dead brother anymore.

(quick an this omes slightly shorter than the others bcs i have like fake nails on so iys hard to type and also i wasnt sure what to write)