CHAPTER 4: An escape

When Min Ho walked out of the house he was immediately swarmed by people. It was pure insanity. He knew that by now Ara was gone, probably Adisa. It still stung him that she hadn't trusted him enough to mention Adisa.

Min Ho called Q and Kitty again and again until they answered. "Q?"

"No silly, this is Kitty. Hey! That rhymed." Her speech was slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" Min Ho asked sharply, upset. He brought them here to have fun, not get inebriated.

"Don't worry I'm watching over her." Q's reassuring voice came through the phone. "Meet back at the stage where we saw Ara?"

"Sounds good."

Min Ho trekked back to the stage and finally met up with Q who was half carrying a very goofy Kitty. "Hey Min Ho, you should dye your hair green, it's all the rage."

"He'd look like a carrot." Q mused nodding towards Min Ho's pale orange shirt.

Kitty just laughed as she swayed in time with the music. Q looked annoyed. Noticing Min Ho's depleted mood Q's eyes softened. "Ara's gone?"

Min Ho nodded in response.

"Well, that sucks but the night is still young." He stretched his arms real high, letting go of Kitty in the process knowingly. Kitty swayed again and then tripped right into Min Ho's arms.

Q just smirked.

Min Ho fussed over a laughing Kitty as Q said, "Well I'm just going to go searching for fun, don't die without me." Absently nodding, Min Ho pulled Kitty to a standing position. His arms wrapped around her shoulders as they both stared into the crowd. Suddenly Kitty pulled away, trying to drag him to the dance mob.

"You've gotta work with me Kitty." Min Ho sighed, stopping her from going forward.

"I am Minny." She giggled. "Now, you gotta dance with me."

"I'll dance with you when you're not drunk."

Kitty turned her head quickly, looking him straight in the eyes. Drunk Kitty was so bold it made Min Ho flustered. "Sober me up then Minny." She said her voice dropped in volume to an almost whisper. Min Ho still heard her though and his eyes widened. She couldn't be flirting with him could she?

Kitty's eyes darted downwards towards Min Ho's lips and he knew that he needed to stop her. Mustering a fake laugh he shook her slightly. "Let's get some food in you then." Her mood changed instantaneously and she immediately forgot what had happened moments ago

"Let's."

It was past 2 am when Min Ho started noticing the stares. Yes, he was famous, but not this famous. He instinctively knew it had to do with Ara. As he furiously searched Ara's name and then his own online, Kitty and Q were stuffing onion rings into their mouths as they talked to a new friend, Almira Yadav. "So, your mom gets a ton of free plane tickets?" Kitty asked with glee. She had sobered up dramatically but was still tipsy enough to not have a filter. Luckily Almira wasn't bothered. Being the heiress of a fashion empire meant she had experienced stranger things.

She threw her head back laughing. It wasn't that funny but alcohol made everything funnier to Almira. "Yeah, her marriage to my dad may have been advertised as one of love but we all know she was eyeing those plane tickets." Almira jokes, making the others chuckle. Surya Yadav was the owner of Taj Air, the most popular A-list private flying company in Asia. (This is not real)

They kept laughing as Min Ho slowly became horrified. The news headlines terrified him.

All eyes turn to kid star Min Ho as heiress cousin vanishes