confusing comes in..

it's been a few weeks, oh well this boy likes you.. you like him. you look at your phone, opened for 12 hours. you tossed your phone across the room. why are you upset?  you rolled off your bed, laying like a starfish on the floor when your brother opens the downstairs door leading onto the downstairs porch, you hear his friends running in. \including colten\. your voice stops you get up and slam your door as your brothers room is ACROSS from yours. your closet is somewhat open into his, you step into your closet and listen. they are teasing him about you, talking about milfs and more.

"fuck fuck fuck." you whisper to yourself, you run over and grab your phone.. you call cleo.

cleo picks up, "what's up?"

you start rambling, she knows how much you like this boy.
you talk about how confusing he is, one minutes he likes you one minute he doesn't.

later, you invite cleo over..she's pretty much here already but she walks downstairs—she freezes as one of your brothers friends runs up the stairs shirtless to the kitchen. you both go and sit in the downstairs living room.

"i'm so freaking out!!" you scream whisper at cleo,

she looks you up and down.. "well, maybe he'll make a move?" she suggests

you shrug and pick up a pool stick, handing cleo another. you yell among the house, "COME PLAY POOL!!" it's about 12:00am.. so you hope you hadn't woken up your dad, though boys flood out of your brothers room. five, to be exact. colten, cash, niko, justin, and cj walk to the table, you hand them all except your brother, cash and colten a stick. they look you up and down both, then shrug and grab sticks.

"i call cleo and lyla's team!" colten suggests and playfully pushes cj torward our team.

"that could work," cash grins..raising his eyebrows at you to tease.

you all are playing pool... sooner or later you go and lay on the couch. you blink.. then bam. asleep. you wake up to justin throwing at ball at you, the boys are laughing and cleo is chasing cj. the boys are playing mini basketball and colten just seems to be sitting pretty close to you, just looking softly at you.

"what are you looking at?" you throw some sass at colten.

"oh nothing, gorgeous." he grins,

did he just flirt with you???? you squeal inside and brush it off.

"ugh, let's play wii golf."

you stand up and walk torward the tv, turning on your old 2000's wii. you bend down, grabbing two controllers and pretty much throwing one at colten.

"feisty!" he yelps, catching the controller in a football  chest pass like hold.

you grab his arm, standing him up and picking the game. he swings his first few turns, he got a par. you are trying to swing but you just can't. you wink to yourself, knowing what you are doing.

"what the fuck was that swing?" he teased and laughed at you, "let me fix that."

he walked behind you, hands sliding in between the space in your arms and waist. he cups his hands around yours and makes your arms go up, holds down on the back button and swings. you made it into a gutter.. damn it! as he's stepping away he takes extra time and brushes one of his hands by your waist, you have butterflies.

you seem to be sleepy, you and colten go sit on the couch and watch the others play pool and mini basketball, your dad hasn't woken up... soo what can i get out of this?

"i might fall asleep." you comment and blink a few times, trying to stay sat up next to colten.. your afraid you will fall asleep and look ugly.

"i could never." colten teases you again, he sure liked to do that.

your head shifts, you see a few blinks of a ball going into the hole.. your head falls onto coltens shoulder and you fall asleep, out like a light. he seems to smile, yet no one has noticed.

cleo sneaks a photo and sends you it...

time skip a few hours....

your dad tiptoes downstairs and yells, "BOO!"

a few people jumped, you woke up and quickly scrambled away from colten.. he seemed to be enjoying it but your dad had never liked colten because colten was "stuck up". though, the boys ran out of the house, hopping into their pickups and driving back to a neighboring home.

"you girls go to bed," your dad was pretty cool with it.. he knew cleo was here though.

you and cleo skitter off to your room, going to bed.

you woke up, stood up and put some shorts and a baggy tee on, throwing your hair up in a loose ponytail. you walk upstairs and start making eggs.. pancakes don't work well with you. cleo comes upstairs and starts making pancakes, she's a master. you finish the food, now just cooking up some bacon when you hear lugging footsteps, the boys are back. you can't help but think about last night, does colten still want you? do you want him?

TO BE CONTINUED.

notes :
hey bbgs... uh yes i made these in the same night j hope you enjoy this chapter...
i didn't know what to write about so i took a different experience out and added a getting caught part to it for some jazz!!! this is my first book anyways so be nice smh... i think most of you gorgeous girls will relate to this type situationship stuff maybe... since this is my real one from awhile ago i have yet to get over but just with some extra sparkles on it!!!!!

SPOILERS FOR I FI CONTINUE!!

i don't really have much for the start.. but soon a new boy will come then we'll go back to this guy then not him for awhile then a new boy n u never date that guy but thennnn you kinda just miss colten