ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴄɪᴏɴ

★☆★☆★

¡ 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 !

★☆★☆★

Nicolle walked around the training center to find her boyfriend, he had texted her earlier stating that he would like to discuss something with her and that it could not wait till later. She was in her office filing in some documents but immediately rushed out to find him.

After immense searching she found him talking to her brother and Ansu in the corridor just outside the locker rooms. The training had finished for the day but Nicolle waited for her boyfriend, and they would leave the grounds together

She walked up to them but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard what their conversation was about, surprised they hadn't noticed her standing there.

"Little Pablito finished the dare to make Pedri's little sister fall in love with him" Ansu stated, with a pat on his shoulder and a smile plastered on his face.

Which only made Pablo chuckle nervously. He didn't know how to feel in this situation and just got lost in his thoughts. He had fallen hard for Nicolle after the first week and he had to tell her before it got worse between them.

The girl stood there, tears starting to form in her eyes at the thought that she was just a game to him. It only took a few seconds for Nicolle to gather her words to speak in which she eventually did "I was just a dare to you?" she mumbled softly, the words shaking as it flowed out of her mouth.

The chatter faded as the boys turned around to Nicolle who had puffy eyes and an expression even her brother hadn't seen in a while. Which only made him feel much worse about the whole situation. Sure, he backed out of the dare 2 weeks ago but he himself knew he hurt the person that loved him more than anything by keeping his mouth shut.

"Nicolle-" the Spaniard said. This is why he texted her, he wanted to tell her, she didn't deserve to find out this way. She deserved to be told not to figure it out, it wasn't fair on her.

"A fkg dare!" she yelled through her sadness. Her eyes wandered from his to her brother. Before anyone could say another word she turned around and walked back to her office,

Processing what had just happened.

★☆★☆★

Nicolle Gonzalez is a girl who lives in the city of Barcelona with her two older brothers Fernando and Pedri. She works in the facility of Barcelona's training grounds as the team's sports doctor, helping the players when in need.

She keeps to herself a lot and doesn't engage much in the open world, but that changes one day when Pedri and a few of his teammates place a dare on how long it will take Nicolle to fall into a relationship with the famous Pablo Gavira.

What happens when Nicolle finds herself being played?

★☆★☆★

MAIN Characters:

☆ Nicolle Gonzalez López

★ Pedro González López (Pedri)

☆ Fernando Gonzalez López

★ Pablo Páez Gavira (Gavi)

☆ Anssumane Fati (Ansu)

★☆★☆★

A/N 

Hello hello!! Welcome to my second book!!! 

Thank you for the support of my last book I really appreciate it, and I hope once again that you enjoy the story :)

*HEADS UP* The first chapter will be posted in 2-3 weeks (ish) after the story has been published

Nelly