₄.₆

★☆★☆★

𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

★☆★☆★

7 months later

"Lina, seriously I am confused about how you feel in love with my brother" Nicolle spoke through her brother's phone to his girlfriend, having stolen the phone from his hands to annoy him making the girl on the other end of the line just laugh watching the sibling duo run around the house, Pedri chasing for his phone back while Nicolle simply refused to return it.

"Nic, por favor, I want to speak to her" Her brother whined having given up chasing his sister who was rather fast, he seriously didn't remember when she gained such speed all of a sudden.

Truth be told, ever since Nicolle met her brother's girlfriend they instantly clicked as best friends, Melina loved to hang out with the girl, she did find it hard to make friends so having Nicolle was just amazing plus she did get introduced to Elena and Luis who like Nicolle, instantly adored her.

Although Luis complained about being the only boy and that they should find another boy to join their friend group, the girls disagreed saying how they enjoyed the group the way it was, Nicolle did mention that he had Pedri has a friend as well, and in all honesty the two got on well so it was win-win situation at the end for everyone, but in the end Luis loved his three friends a lot.

Nicolle was chuckling holding the phone in her hand but she had her eyes on Pedri so she didn't see Fernando coming her way who took the phone right out of her arms, leaving Melina to just laugh more at the sight that was happening and chaos in their household, now seeing their eldest sibling through the phone.

"Fer!" Nicolle shouted now seeing the phone in his hands as he waved to the girl on the other line and engaged in small talk making his way over to Pedri, the boy looked up at his eldest brother and smiled happily taking the phone and making a jolt for his room to not be bothered any longer while on the call with his girlfriend, especially from his younger sister.

Fernando only looked at his sister and shrugged trying to hold in his laughter upon seeing her face, the girl playfully rolled her eyes and cracked a smile shoving past her brother and grabbing a snack from the fridge.

"Want anything," she asked, her head poking from behind the door to look at Fer, but he only shook his head no and smiled watching as she focused her attention back to grabbing a chocolate bar from within and a bottle of water as well.

But as soon as she closed the fridge she saw her other brother sat with his phone in hand and a rather "playful" annoyed look but that only left Nicolle confused, well that was until he shoved his phone into her hands, seeing Melina still on call.

"She wanted to ask you something" Her brother muttered, Nicolle tried hard not to crack a smile upon seeing his expression now and his tone of voice, not even five minutes had past and she was back with his phone in her hands, she turned the phone around so her brother's girlfriend could see as well, Lina couldn't hold in and burst which caused Nicolle to laugh along with her.

"Ai, Pedrito it will only be two minutes, I promise I won't be long, plus you don't have to go anywhere you can still be next to Nic" Melina chuckled, she was an only child really and didn't have anyone to make a strong bond with growing up so seeing the sibling relationship between the three of them just made her so happy, especially when it came to the two in front of her.

"Anyway I wanted to ask if you and Pablo would like to join Pedri and me for dinner tonight" She asked and could immediately see the smile on Nicolle's face grow, the gesture giving her the answer she hoped. Sure Pedri could have asked but it was Melina who thought of the idea and wanted to ask her herself.