Chapter 14

We got back to the place where we were going to meet, and I noticed everyone was already there. When Mandy noticed me and Hayes holding hands she already knew what has happened during those hours. Ha! Funny how she was grabbing hands with Nash too! Hmmm.... I think we all know that they are a thing now. Mandy just had to scream out...

"Look guys! Hayes and Sav are holding hand! La La La La La!"
I know what you're thinking. Each time when it comes to me and Hayes it's like Mandy gets drugged or just high you could say😂😂😂. Great! Everyone is looking at us now.... Wonder how this will turn out. Nash! Ugh! Nash was giving me a huge smirk and I just rolled my eyes playfully, because you know what had happened. It's weird how Hayes hasn't said anything yet about our relationship. There was an awkward silence for a little bit, so I decided to speak up...

"Yeah me and Hayes are dating... And I think you guys already knew by the looks of it."
Hayes finally decided to speak up
"Actually no Sav, we aren't dating."
I was shocked...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger bitches!!! LOL JKJK!! I finally had a chance to update. Don't get me wrong, but there is more behind the stories about Sav's bullied life. Giving you a hint of why Hayes was acting that way.... 3 keywords: other boys bullying. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update sooner!

Hasta La Vista Chicas!
-Sav💁