Chapter 4

Magcon Day 1 

Savannah POV

------------------- 

Ugh today the worst day ever came. Today is our tickets for general admission. We got a cab went to the Magcon place that I had no idea of. There was a bunch of girls screaming and we had to wait in a line. We still have like 5 hours, but of course my sister wanted to watch the Magcon boys get out of the bus. Literally it felt like 100 hours waiting in line for no reason. I told my sister I was going to the nearby mall and shop there. Hey! At least it's better than waiting for those annoying boys.

Finally I reached to the mall, the first thing I saw was STARBUCKSSSS!! Yeah I know, but who isn't obsessed with Starbucks?! I went inside the store, but I saw the 10 boys again, I tried my best to avoid them, yeah I am not good at it am I? Carter saw me, then he called all the boys, they all dumped their drinks at me. I ran away and tears started forming in my eyes. I went to the bathroom curled up in a ball and started crying. Gladly I had my purse, and I had put my bestest friend, the razor. I took my razor out and cutted 10 times each on my arm. I rinsed the blood and went outside where the line was. I know I broke my promise with my sister, but I didn't care. Mandy asked what had happened, but then she realized what had happened. 

5 hours later...

Literally I feel like I waited for 60 hours. They allowed all of us in, but the worst is that all the girls started getting crazy by pushing each other and elbowing each other. WOW they must be freaking only for those stinkin boys. Mythology is it? No, I think it was Mahogany, that girl started presenting each boy from Magcon. They all looked happy, and not evil or a bully. What did I ever do to them?  Why did they start bullying me? Whatever the reason it is, I would never forgive them. They started doing the lipgloss dance and the nae nae. Then came the Q & A, they started picking random people. Maybe this was my chance to ask something to make them guilty. I raised my hand as high as I can and then I asked,

"Have you ever bullied someone?"

All the boys were in shock they knew I came to their show. Then all the boys took turns and said,

Matt: No we never did and never would do it.

Aaron: I agree with Matt. Wny would we bully people?

Shawn: No way we would bully people. 

Nash: Our thing is to make everyone happy.

Cameron: Definitly not. We help people who are depressed by making them happy.

Taylor: We help no bullying!

Carter: Bullying is a bad thing and we are good guys.

Jack J: I agree with Carter. We love making people happy.

Jack G: Bullying doesn't make everyone feel better, instead we tried to make people happy. 

At last ...

Hayes: I agree with all the boys.

I seriously can't believe they said that. They were all lying just to look good to the fans. Well, I tried to ask more questions, but they didn't pick me for the whole show. The show finally came to an end, and me and Mandy went back to our hotel rooms. Mandy was lazy to get food, so I went down to the restuarant and just ate by myself. You don't even know what I saw while I was eating.