Chapter 18

Recap :

I got few pills and drank them all. Soon it started to get dizzy and everything went black.  

Mandy POV

------------------

After Sav ran out of my arms, I knew what she was going to do again. How I know? Sister connections... Forget that! We have to go find her and stop her for doing something stupid or wrong. 

Hayes POV

--------------

I felt scared... we all knew this was my fault if this didn't happen then she wouldn't have done something stupid. Now I have to find her!

All I could think was she might be self harming herself or even worse than that. I think we all knew what was going to happen, so we all ran to her hotel room, but she wasn't there. 

"Guys the bathroom! Check the bathroom!" I yelled at the guys and Mandy. 

Mandy went over there, but she tried unlocking the door, but she couldn't . 

"FUCKKK! She might be doing something dumb Mandy!" 

Mandy just started sobbing. Nash and I went to comfort her, but first we have to know what Sav is doing there. Finally one of the boys opened the bathroom door and they all looked at each other then looked at me. They were crying too and I had no idea what she has done. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YASSSS finally updated!! I know it's a short chapter, but I hope you liked it. 

Keep it going with the girlfriends! I might be adding them later, after this drama finishes!

-Sav