Chapter 17

Recap:

As I was about to jump, someone grabbed me from the wrist and pulled me down the edge of the rooftop.

Sav POV

-----------------

It was Mandy... I started to cry, so did Mandy. I have so many mood swings, I'm mad, but also sad and upset. Why did she even do this?

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THIS MANDY?!! I WANTED TO DIE AND LIVE MY OWN LIFE WHERE I CAN BE FREE AND NOT GET INSULTED OR BULLIED BY SOMEONE OR ANYONE!"

I just kept on crying and crying. Weak? I know, but committing suicide would be the best for me and that wouldn't even be weak. Suddenly, a door opened and came out the boys running as fast as they could towards me. They all started sobbing... especially Hayes, but you know what I didn't feel that bad it was his fault anyways.

Hayes POV

--------------------

I know what she is going to do! I have to run faster and hope that she will be okay... I ran all the way to the top of the stairs, opened the door, and there was Sav sobbing on Mandy. I knew this was my fault if I haven't said that to her, she wouldn't be out here trying to commit suicide.

Sav POV

-----------------

This was a great time to try again. You know what? I'm sick of the pity all of the boys are giving me. I ran all the way back to my hotel room. The boys were trying to chase me. I think they knew what I was going to do, if not better. I lock my bathroom door and find a cabinet with pills. I got few pills and drank them all. Soon it started to get dizzy and everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY UPDATED!!! I do need more girlfriends if you see my last post then you will see who is taken and who is not. What do you think will happen next. Who know? I hope y'all like this chapter and I'll try to update again.

BYE BYE