6.) the prolatariat (from the archive)

It ambles across the room, its aura oozing with admiration.

But it seems to become bombarded with the usual hustle and bustle of the busy, booming city.

I can see it crumble and cripple beneath the weight carrying a calm and collected composure, trying not to cry.

Does it know that I, daringly with all the desire that this blue dome can offer, watch it from the distance, dreading despair or disappointment?

On the edge of my extremely entropic seat. I miss seeing its elegance, and hope that if it sees me, it does not think of me as eerie or enthusiastic. I am but ecstatic on ecstasy that I wish to share. If it envies me, I can enchant it so that it joins me in my rank, my league.

For I have magic from fairies that live in fantasies - frozen dreams that can fascinatingly be felt forever if they're fatally melted with fine fire, making the only thing that holds you back, frail, fragile and feeble!

God, I wish I beg for it to approach me. Let me grant it grace and glory. I can't let it live such a generic life, glossy and golden. Oh no, I see it glaring at me, gazing my way!

"Hello!" I yell, oh Hell, oh, Hell!
"Hi, what is this you sell?" comes its hoarse, husky voice. Calm yourself, I tell myself, and so I say: "Oh, just hazel, holy halos that can heroically save your life and sing with handsomely heavenly harmony." I say hilariously.

"I—I'd like to buy!" it exclaims. I can see that it is sick or the icy ice less that have irked it into idleness. It wants to live an immenseC idealistic life full of immaculate, illuminated idyllic halls. Intricate with impeccable detail and iridescent perfection that shines with such fashion, such innovation. It impresses all, inspires invention.

"Joking I am not!" it insists z
"Jealous you mustn't be, but if you have money, then come see, come see." I speak. It is jovial and joyous now. It sees the jaspers I sell, the gemstones that consist of jade, jet and jacinth. It looks jaunty, jolly and joyful now. Oh I can imagine it dance in jocular jubilee.

"If I can't afford such kingly items, then kill me! Oh, be kind, look at how keen I am. I know of you as knowledgeable. Oh, how my heart has been kindled by seeing such kaleidoscopic colours!" it cries.

"Oh, hush, little one! Linger here no more. I'll let you leave with a lilac-painted Jasper or a lovely lapis lazuli." I leniently say. "But listen me this, these stones may be luminous but it is what lurks behind them that is lucidly lurid." I let on.

"They carry meaning and morals. They may be mystic, majestic but they may be miserably messy too. Marvel at them all you want, and be not melancholic now that I have said this to be so. For if worn right their mellifluous melodies may be heard, mysterious and magical they'll make you a miracle-making maverick!"

"No! Is this a warning?" it asks.
"Have you never needed such?" I say, nay, it can't be naïve and narrow in its mind. "Be nauseous not, I am but warning you not to be narcissistic with these. You must be neutral and noble- never nervous or negligent! For if you mistreat them nastily, even nominally - I will stop them from you leaving you natural, numb and naked!"

"Oh, no! I will not be so obviously incompetent nor obnoxious but that is not to say that this won't be an onerous task." it speaks.
"Obedient be, take my advice for I am omnipotent, omniscient. If you are oddly offbeat or odious I shall make sure that your existence becomes obsolete." I warn.
"I am optimistic, but how can I turn down such an opportunity? These are far from ordinary, they're ornamental and orange, yes, but they are also unorthodox and outlandish - some opaque."