chased dreamers

We get back in the dream world and I meet the teacher then go on the ship.We pick up the others and he talks about the dream world.I was scared of seeing dad because I am a dream chaser going against him.They show us nightmares which only makes me move my hood over my face.We get away from them as I stay looking outside.We go to the dream forge and walk to the place. We talk about the hourglasses then Cooper asks "If you're a dream chaser Where's your hourglass?" I respond "My powers are too strong so when I got it...it broke instantly." Everyone was shocked on how I was so powerful while I just stay quiet.

We get to the forge and it shows it's self after the forgemaster who looked to be a kid made it.He moved it and made a dream guard then the others failed to get past.I say "Not a surprise." I go to the forgemaster and ask "Care if I join ya?" He allows me and soon I say "I gotta check on the others see ya Forgemaster." I then disappear from them but I never left the dream world.

I went into the nightmare part.I look around to find no one or thing watching me or near me so used my nightmare powers to turn to a minion.I then enter and spy on dad who was talking to the night hunter.Dad says "We cannot reshape the Dream World if Oz and those children figure out what they have in their possession." I look confused because I didn't know what he ment when it came to Lunia's hourglass.He continues "I must have it." The night hunter responds "And you will eventually your darkness but you don't have the power to chasing these kids around and to find the Nightmare Princess." He yells "THE HOURGLASS COULD BE MY UNDOING AND THEY COULD MAKE MY DAUGHTER Y/N GO AGAINST ME." I stay where I am and very quiet.He calmed down slightly and said "That fool Oswald will surely lead the kids to the dream forge and also might find and turn my sweet and loving daughter with her other parts against me." He then sounds more scary as he continued "I will make everyone or thing who keep her away from me suffer for it." They then talk about destroying the Dream Forge and getting more imaginations from dreamers.I get worried then he let lose people's worst nightmares.I managed to get out his world and return to reality more scared now.

I go to school with Cooper but I avoid him fearing he'd get hurt by dad if he ever got Cooper.I get to school but out of fear I avoid the others and even fake being sick so I could get home early.I get sent home and my adopted parents weren't in so I used my keys to enter before locking it behind me.I stay in my room scared of what will happen to Oswald and my friends if dad finds out about me.I have food but I stay quiet while eating then I go back to my room and lock the door.Cooper knocks on the door and asks "Y/n,what's wrong? Is everything ok?" I stay quiet and ignore him then he leaves. Our parents try but it failed also.I head to bed and get to the dream world.

Cooper talks about how I was acting before to the others.I listen but then say "Maybe she just wants to keep you safe from someone or thing." They were confused but then decided to try get past the guard.They found a way past and passed the test.We go to the forge then the master talks about it.They talk then the others find out that they'd be risking the dream crafting powers and memories of dreams.They leave to think about it so I follow behind.They wake up so I disappear to the hybrid world.I meet a guardian called Grace.

She says "I understand the fear you have my goddess but your father has no idea where you are so he can't control you

She says "I understand the fear you have my goddess but your father has no idea where you are so he can't control you." I remember that then we talk till she cheers me up.I play with other dream/nightmare creatures like a red wolf (Alex),Green snake  (Sally) and a small fox (Foxanna).

I then wake up and go to school but for their safety I stay away from my friends and near a girl called who I remembered from the dream world

I then wake up and go to school but for their safety I stay away from my friends and near a girl called who I remembered from the dream world.She was the girl with that green and blue Griffin.We head to our classes and I ignore a lot of what our teacher Mr.Oswald told us because of my fear of being near dad's enemies.

The bell goes but he says "Y/n,I wish to talk with you." I look at him with sweat going down my face but instead of staying I try leave. Copper was outside and dragged me back into the room.Mr.Oswald walks to me after talking to Mateo about his choice.He asks "What is wrong Y/n,you've ignored my lessons since 2 nights ago.You also avoided the others." I respond with tears in my eyes "Let me leave.I'm scared.Please let me leave." Cooper asks "Scared of what?" I respond "Him.He's looking for his daughter and doesn't want her near you guys.She is scared making me scared too because he can go after me and Mystery to get the info he wants." Before they could ask me any more questions I get out the room and ran away crying.

I run into the house and into my room before locking myself in.Luckily my room has it's own bathroom.My other sides appear and cheer me up slightly.My adopted mum left food and a drink outside my room again (started yesterday) so I won't starve.I leave the dishes outside my door,lock it,go to toilet then head to bed and back to the dream world.

I enter the dream world still scared but I act calm.Instead of heading to the others I head to where a girl called Nova is.I see Izzie is here and the both of them are being chased.Mateo shows up and tries to save them but his pencil grew to much.I then see the Night Hunter so I say "These minions I can handle but since Night Hunter over here is probably going to go after me since I know where the Princess.You're on your own." A portal appears behind me so I fall back into it leading to the hybrid world.I close it afterwards so no nightmares can follow me.Breathing a sigh of relief,I change my look to be my nightmare Princess form.

I then enter another portal which leads me to Night hunter and the nightmares

I then enter another portal which leads me to Night hunter and the nightmares.I see attacking my friends so I use my Nightmare powers to control them into attacking the Night Hunter.I jump down infront of the kids and say "Follow." They were confused but followed me anyway.I take the tyre from Cooper and make it big.I then say "Follow my lead." I jump in so do they.I then say "Be Hamsters in a hamster wheel."They agree to it then we run in it making us move while being chased by the Night hunter and the annoying nightmares.We managed to get away so I stop my nightmare powers returning the tyre to what it was.I walk away then Cooper asks "Who are you?" I turn and respond "I'm the Princess of Nightmares and Dreams.This is my Nightmare form.I have 5 other forms you may see soon or have already seen.I gotta go now." A portal appears so I enter it waving bye to them before it shut behind me.I turn back to my nightmare suit form before I head somewhere else.