The anomaly

We were talking about what happened on a mission we had.Me and Roxie ignore the others and she sees I'm worried.She asks "What's wrong Y/n?" I say "I'm just worried he'll find me and...use me to control the dream world." She holds my shoulder saying "You really need to tell the others the truth so they can protect you." I say "No,I can't they may think I'll turn out like him.I-I can't tell them not yet." She says "You need to tell them soon.His forces are getting stronger and they'll find out even if you tell them or not." We then head to Mr.Oz to help him with his stuff.Soon a chef expecter shows up.She talks to us about finding some anomalies then leaves with Oswald. He tells us to hide everything so we do.I say "How about me and Roxie take him and hide.We kept a secret from you guys we are creations of the hybrid princess,we aren't from here.We were made in the dream world." They were shocked then agreed with the plan.We hide ourselves then she turns to a baby.We end up going out the window and Mateo goes after us.We hide and have fun for a while some time passes and zblob grows humongous and flies.Me and Roxie stay with him.Mateo turns him back to normal and then we head back to the others.We turn the woman back,she leaves then everything falls once she left.We then leave the others.We have a party in teh dream world but Me and Roxie don't go because we want to protect dreamers from dad and his forces.