Short Sheeped

I had a bad feeling about Logan so I decided to spy on him.I saw he stole the hourglass.I then go back home and sleep so I can spy on him because knowing Logan he will accidentally give it to dad.I say to Roxie "If me and Logan don't wake up then tell the others we got caught and also the truth about who I really am." She nods then I go sleep.

I use my powers to get to Logan but also to be invisible.I see he's in the cyber realm.I saw dad and him talking.He says "Licka-Licka-Licka- Licka-Licka little city up in here." Then dad jumped down and said "Dude-bro-ho-ho-ho." I just look at them unamused.Logan says "Here it is.Now how do we get this thing repaired so I can be a hero like you said?" I sit on one of the standing things watching them while also being invisible.Dad says "How I dreamed of this day." He did a maniacal laugh so Logan asks "Uh, what's up with you,man?" Dad yells "GIVE IT TO ME." Logan moves back with fear in his eyes.Soon dad shows his true self making him run away. Soon nightmares appear and go after Logan.I shoot them making dad and logan look at me seeing Mystery. I then jump down and grab Logan's arm.We get surrounded so I use my powers to protect me and Logan.But soon dad managed to get lunia's hourglass from Logan.I having no choice grabbed Logan and tried to escape.Dad used his staff and power to stop me from escaping then we get captured by the nightmares and dad.I had nothing and we were being brought to the Nightmare realm with dad and his army.

Roxie's prospective

I woke up and went to check on Y/n to find she's so cold.I say "Oh no they both got caught." I say to mum and dad "Sis is sick just like Cooper was last time." They say "Can you hand the school this some times so you can check up on her." I nod,eat then head to school.I see Logan isn't here but I say nothing.Soon Cooper talks about Logan ditching them.I say "Cooper,Izzie and Mateo...Logan got caught by the nightmare king and so dud Y/n because she tried saving him." They were shocked as I say "I was told to say this to you guys if she got caught.Y/n isn't just a creation of the hybrid princess....she is the hybrid princess." They were more shocked and I then leave and tell Oswald the truth too.I get home and enter the dream world.

I see everyone is panicking since the princess was taken.I yell "CALM DOWN.I informed the dream chasers,they're gonna help bring her back.For right now though I will have to rule in her place." Everyone calms down so I say "Guardians find her and a dreamer called Logan." They nod then leave.I wake up and head back to school after I feed Y/n.

Y/n prospective

Me and Logan get pushed to the castle.Logan says "Okay,ha-ha,funs over.I really need to get to that game now." The nightmares laugh then the fire head girl says "The nightmare king says get a move on." Logan says "All right,all right,I'm walkin',I'm walkin'." I act annoyed but I'm really just scared.

Roxie's prospective

We talk about finding a replacement for Logan.They try Zoey but she doesn't so they look at me.I say "I am not doing it.I agree with Zoey on not playing." I turn to walk away but I say "I can't play because I'm worried about Y/n.The nightmare king is her dad and could control her.If he controls her then...I don't want to think about what would happen." I walk away back into the house where I go to bed.

I get up and go to Y/n while being invisible and having wings.Logan says "Man,this is the worst day ever." Logan tries to wake up but Y/n says "It's no use Logan,it's impossible to wake up when you're in the shadow keep unless you're his daughter or her creations.I am not leaving you to deal with him anyway."

Y/n's prospective

I could feel Roxie is here and invisible but I act like I don't sense her.Logan says "Man,this is the worst day ever." Logan tries to wake up but I say "It's no use Logan,it's impossible to wake up when you're in the shadow keep unless you're his daughter or her creations.I am not leaving you to deal with him anyway." Night Hunter says while holding the hourglass "Behold.Our dark lord has finally obtained lunia's hourglass."