the dream forge

I follow the others by staying in the trees where they don't see me.I ignored what they said then the storm starts worrying me since I knew it was dad's doing.Soon they ask about where they were going.The Griffin flies to us and allows me on it's back before grabbing the gun that the hunter had which also grabbed Izzie.It flies away to another place that looks to be an upside down skull but made out of rocks.I lands then throws Izzie down so I get off it.They fight a bit then I stand between the both of them.I say "Izzie hand it over." She hands it to me then I turn to the Griffin saying "We mean no harm." I calms down because it trusts me then I say "So no one will get hurt by it..." My hands turn to shadows as it disappeared.I then tell Izzie "Follow me." She nods and follows after me.

We meet the new girl so I say "We have the Night Hunter's crossbow." I make it appear again then she takes it from me super fast.I say "that seems to be handy to help you do that." She says "Yeah whatever,thank the princess for me." I smile then we sit down. Izzie explains how she got the crossbow.I then turn to leave them but before I do I say "I got to deal with a let's say runt issue."

I wave then teloported to my world.I call my guardians to me.I turn to my light hybrid princess form and say "Find Dreamers and keep them safe." They all bow and say "Yes our Goddess." They disappeared one by one to track and save Dreamers and also dream crafters.

I transform to a minion then teloport to Dad's place.Once again,I hide from their view (on the roof) as I spy.The main 3 minions who was the shark head,fire head and cat like creature nightmares were arguing about some imagination.Dad says to Night hunter who just entered "I heard you lost your weapon." Hunter responds "I-I'll craft a new one." Dad then looks at him a bit and says "Using your Imagination.How quaint.And these pesky children?" Hunter answers "We'll find them.I have my best soldiers scouring the realms.Capturing kids is what they're trained for." The shark head takes the imagination and hands it to dad who puts it in the machine.He says "This has another good use that is to do with finding my daughter." I looked both confused and worried about what he ment. He then says "Even so.They have escaped you." He then activated the machine making me cover my face with a soundproof mask so they can't hear me.Hunter then says "Corrupting new realms,building your army. We could use more Grimspawn." Dad then responds "No you're right.Let me show you how to properly harness imagination.I don't care what it takes.Oz and those children must not succeed or find my daughter." The minions then talk as Hunter leaves.My mask falls off and lands behind dad.He turns to see it is here then I fall down and end up in pain.He looked confused on why I was here until my form changed to my dark hybrid princess form.He says "I see you were spying on your dear father." I manage to get up but I had to use my wings to keep me stable since my leg is broken (what ever  pain that happens in the dream world happens in the real world.That includes broken body parts).He tries to walk to me but I move away scared.Suddenly a portal appears behind me and arms show up and pull me in before the nightmares could get to me.I turn to see it's a friend of mine from my world called Roxie.

•She is a guardian•Can travel into the dream world,nightmare world,hybrid world and reality

•She is a guardian
•Can travel into the dream world,nightmare world,hybrid world and reality.
•She is known as the skull princess
•She has her own hourglass
•She's is blind.
•She's also a creation of Y/n
•Loves purple and black
•A loyal servant of Y/n
•She was adopted by Cooper's family too
•Protective of Y/n
•Can create dream/nightmare creatures
•Rarely speaks to others in nightmare/dream worlds and also reality.
•Has a hybrid staff (like the hourglass but is stronger)

We get to a village to find the other guardians protecting the dreamers as best they can

We get to a village to find the other guardians protecting the dreamers as best they can.I then see the boys are here too.I say "Griffins of the hybrid world rise." Soon Griffins appear and take the dreamers to safer places.A Griffin grabs the boys and takes them to the dream forge with the girls.I say "We must leave to the dream force." Me and the guardians leave back to the hybrid world.I transform back in my usual form then Roxie says "I will join you our Goddess." We then leave to the forge where we find the others.We see dad's power is here which worried me.The others head inside the forge then the forgemaster says "You must go in with them." I ask "Why?" He says "So you can try once more." I sigh then Roxie says "We will stay here and wait for you." I nod then we head inside.

The forge shuts then we fall after a while into sand.Everyone seemed worried and panic while I was calm.I say "This is easy." We all pass it except Logan.I sense the nightmares outside the forge as I fall.I end up in my bedroom but with the nightmare king being here.I get scared as he says "Come and join your dear old dad and become the princess I want you to be." My outfit changed to my dark princess one.I start to cry and get more scared but then remember the forge wants me to quit.I say "No I refuse you.I refuse to be your dark princess.Get out my life." He starts to disappear because I am protecting myself. We pass the first 2 tests and finally we all go against our last test.We get surrounded so I say "Craft the hourglasses." I show them how to and then use it on my last test. The they make there's and defeat their last ones.My hourglass then reshapes itself into a staff like dad's but with an eye shaped hourglass.I say "Wow.Finally we can have an hourglass." We then get out the forge. We talk for a bit then I say "Finally those with the mark of the hybrid princess can have an hourglass." I show the mark we talk  more then we leave to reality.

Roxie comes to my room and says "We both know the sandman can't fix that hourglass but you can if you let you have it.We both know of a descendent of Lunia can use her hourglass to defeat your father." I nod and say "Yes I know but he can control me when I'm near enough and stay long enough with him.I'm scared because if he can control me,he can control everyone or thing in the hybrid world."