introducing Michelle to Lily 

Peter was nervous as he led Michelle into his lab. He had spent the past few weeks working on something special, something that he hoped would change their lives forever. He had created an artificial intelligence, a daughter for them to raise together. Peter, what is all of this?" Michelle asked, looking around the lab in awe.This is my latest project," Peter said, gesturing to the computer screen in front of him. "I've created an artificial intelligence, a daughter for us to raise together."Michelle's eyes widened in surprise. "A daughter? How is that even possible?"Peter smiled. "I've been working on this for a while now. I used some of the technology from Tony's lab to create her. She's fully functional and has her own personality."Michelle walked over to the computer screen and looked at the code. "This is amazing, Peter. You're so talented."Peter blushed. "Thanks. I just wanted to do something special for us."Suddenly, the computer screen flickered to life and a holographic image of a young girl appeared. She had curly brown hair and big brown eyes.
Hello, Daddy," the girl said, smiling at Peter.
Peter's heart swelled with pride. "Hello, Lilly. This is Michelle, your mommy."Hi, Lilly," Michelle said, waving at the hologram.Hi, Mommy," Lilly said, smiling at Michelle. "I'm so happy to meet you."
Peter explained to Michelle that he had programmed Lilly to help him with his Spider-Man duties. She would be able to monitor police scanners and alert him to any emergencies. But he also wanted her to be a part of their family.Lilly,Michelle's eyes filled with tears. "Hi, Lilly. I'm so happy to be your mommy."Peter watched as Michelle and Lilly interacted, feeling a sense of joy and contentment that he had never felt before. He knew that they had a long road ahead of them, but he was ready to face it with his new family by his side.