Peter and MJ's 3 month  anniversary

It had been three months since Peter and MJ had officially become a couple, and they were both excited to celebrate their anniversary. Peter had planned a surprise date for MJ, and he was determined to make it a night she would never forget.He arrived at MJ's apartment with a bouquet of her favorite flowers and a big smile on his face. "Happy anniversary, MJ!" he exclaimed as she opened the door.MJ's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the bouquet of flowers. "Peter, these are beautiful! Thank you so much," she said, giving him a hug.Peter grinned. "I'm glad you like them. Are you ready for our date?"MJ nodded eagerly. "Absolutely. Where are we going?"Peter took her hand and led her outside, where a sleek black car was waiting for them. "We're going to a fancy restaurant downtown," he said, opening the door for her.MJ's eyes widened in surprise as she settled into the plush leather seats. "Peter, this is amazing. You didn't have to do all this for me."Peter smiled. "I wanted to. You deserve it."
The restaurant was everything MJ had imagined and more. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was romantic, and the company was perfect. They talked and laughed and shared stories, and MJ felt like she was on top of the world.After dinner, Peter took her to a rooftop garden overlooking the city. The stars were shining brightly overhead, and the view was breathtaking.This is beautiful," MJ said, leaning against Peter's chest.Peter wrapped his arms around her. "Not as beautiful as you," he whispered.MJ blushed, feeling her heart race. "Peter, you're so sweet."Peter leaned down and kissed her softly, and MJ felt like she was floating on air. They stayed there for a while, just enjoying each other's company and the peacefulness of the night.As they headed back to MJ's apartment, Peter took her hand and looked into her eyes. "MJ, I know it's only been three months, but I feel like I've known you forever. I love you so much."MJ's heart swelled with emotion. "Peter, I love you too. You make me so happy."They shared another kiss before saying goodnight, both of them feeling grateful for the love they had found in each other. As they entered Peter's Avenger apartment, they were both feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. They had been together for three months, and they both knew that they were ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Peter took MJ's hand and led her to his bedroom, where he had set up candles and soft music. He turned to her and took her in his arms, kissing her deeply.MJ felt her heart race as she kissed him back, feeling the passion and love that they shared. They slowly undressed each other, taking their time to explore each other's bodies.As they lay together, their bodies intertwined, they both felt a sense of completeness that they had never experienced before. They moved together in perfect harmony, their love and desire for each other growing with each passing moment.Afterwards, they lay together, wrapped in each other's arms, feeling the warmth and love that they shared. They talked and laughed and shared their hopes and dreams for the future.
As they drifted off to sleep, they both knew that they had found something special in each other. They had found love, and they knew that it was something that would last a lifetime.