combining spider powers and cosmic powers

Peter had been training with Professor X for weeks now, learning how to control his cosmic powers and use them in conjunction with his spider powers. It was a difficult process, but Peter was determined to master it.One day, as he was practicing his web-slinging, he felt a surge of energy coursing through his body. He closed his eyes and focused, trying to harness the power within him.Suddenly, he felt himself lifting off the ground, soaring through the air like a bird. He opened his eyes and saw that he was surrounded by a glowing aura of cosmic energy.
He grinned in excitement, realizing that he had finally learned how to use his cosmic powers. He flew around the city, testing out his new abilities and feeling invincible.But as he landed back on the ground, he realized that he still had a lot to learn. He needed to figure out how to use his cosmic powers in conjunction with his spider powers, to become the ultimate superhero.That's when Professor X stepped in. He had been watching Peter's progress and was impressed with how quickly he had learned to control his cosmic powers.Peter, I believe it's time for you to learn how to use your spider powers and your cosmic powers together," Professor X said.
Peter nodded eagerly, ready to take on the challenge.Over the next few weeks, Professor X taught Peter how to combine his spider sense with his cosmic energy, allowing him to sense danger from even further away. He also showed Peter how to use his cosmic energy to enhance his strength and agility, making him even more powerful than before.
With his new abilities, Peter felt like he could take on anything. He continued to patrol the city, fighting crime and saving lives, but now he did it with even more confidence and skill.And as he swung through the city, he knew that he had Professor X to thank for helping him unlock his full potential.