shocking news

auden-paige thatcher

i woke up this morning to the worst headache in the entire world. i looked to my side and i see my boyfriend-alex-asleep beside me. 'thank god.' i thought to myself.

i slipped out of bed and went to my daughters room to see she was still sleeping. i kissed her forehead quickly and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for alex.

you might be confused so let me introduce myself.

hi! i'm auden, i'm 18 years old, i have a baby girl who only 13 days old, and i have a boyfriend named alex.

i haven't ever had a good or normal life. my father was always abusive toward me and my mom. and now i'm living with an abusive man who i used to love...but he has changed so much.

"AUDEN" i flinched hard at alex screaming at me and it brought me out of my train of thought.

i looked up and he looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"yes?" i questioned so quiet it was almost a whisper "can you not hear someone when they are talking right in front of your face?" he yelled at me.

"i-i don't know" i said and looked down. he grabbed my chin harshly and made me look at him. "what do you mean you don't know, bitch?" he snarled

i took a deep breath, my face still in his grip "i'm sorry i didn't hear you calling for me, what did you need?" i asked calmly. "nothing now you worthless excuse for a woman" he remarked

as he turned to walk away i grabbed his hand "wait, please, i really am sorry. i didn't mean to upset you, i pro-" i was cut off with a sharp slap to my cheek that knocked me to the ground.

"listen here you dirty slut. don't EVER feel you have the right to touch me again." he said grabbing me by my throat. i was nodding through tears and begging him to put me down.

"alex please l-let me g-go" i choked out

right then i heard ansley start crying
"p-please let me go to he-her" he harshly let go of my throat and i practically ran to her room.

"shhh baby mommy's here now. it's all gonna be ok. i promise." i said picking her up in my arms. i smiled down at her when i get her out of her crib.

"i wouldn't make that promise so soon." i looked up to see alex. "why, what do you mean?" i questioned a bit scared for the answer.

he came up to me and put his mouth close to my ear "oh don't you worry you'll find out around 3 this evening. make sure all yours and your baby's shit is packed up."

my smile fell "w-what? i questioned "i said not to worry that pretty head baby you'll see soon." with that he left.

what does he mean pack up our stuff? is he gonna send me back to dads? a million thoughts went through my mind all at one time. then i hears ansley start to cry and she brought me back to reality.

"oh baby girl mommy is sorry she was lost in thought." i said to her and sat in her rocking chair and started to feed her. i'm so glad that i was able to breastfeed my baby. that was always something that i wanted to do with my kid and or kids.

just didn't think it would be this soon.

i had ansley so close to my birthday so i just barley turned 18 when she was born. my birthday is may 8th and she was born the 9th. best birthday present ever if you ask me.

i looked down at my baby and was praying that nothing bad was gonna happen to us.

she finished eating and i changed her diaper and made sure she was dressed before i went and put her in her crib and started packing her stuff up.

it took me like an hour and a half to get all her stuff packed which i knew it wasn't gonna take that long to pack all mine up because i hardly have anything.

i grab her stuff and put it in the corner of her room and take her and put her in her bassinet beside my bed and pack my stuff up.

around 30 min later i'm done and ansley starts to get fussy so i lay in bed and start feeding her again while singing 'here comes the sun' when she stops suckling i pull away and lay her in her bassinet so i can go shower because it's already 1 now.

i go to my bathroom and look in the mirror and i look horrible like always. my face is bruised my hair is messy my neck has marks on it and my arms and legs are bruised up pretty bad.

but nothing beats my back. goodness that hurt the worst but it's fine.

i hurry in and out the shower and i blow dry my hair and put it in big loose curls that fell by my waist. i tried to cover my bruises but it's no use really. it's 2:45 now so i go and get my dress on and bring all out stuff to the living room.

by the time i'm back out to the living room there are 3 men in the living room. "a-alex?" "what?" "who are these people?" "this is the men you are going with" my. heart. dropped. "why?" i asked but no one answered me.

alex came up behind and said in my ear "go get in the damn car right now with out any fuss or i swear to god i will kill your kid in front of you." i nodded silently.

"ok boys she is all yours" alex said and smiled that evil smile one last time before i left his home. quite possibly for forever.