walk on the beach

after she got done eating she once again fell asleep but this time i took her down stairs with me. james had told me a second ago that his mom was just gonna do sandwiches since it has gotten so late and we are gonna go to eat lunch tomorrow.

i was sitting in the living room with ansley with my head tipped back and my eyes closed, when i heard someone come sit close to me. i opened my eyes to see anastasia. james was in the shower and their mom was making food so it was just the two of us.

anastasia was looking over at ansley a lot and i asked if she wanted to hold her. "yes please" she said eagerly i handed her over and she moved just a bit and then went right back to sleep. "i can't believe i'm gonna be an aunt."

she looked up at me like i was gonna get mad or something and said "omg i'm so sorry, ì didn't mean-" "hey it's ok i promise. i glad she can finally say she has a real grandma and a dad i guess you could say. and an aunt who mommy's is gonna really close friends with." 

i smiled at her. and she put her head on my shoulder "you will always have us." "thank you that's good to know" she lifted her head and i heard james walked in and his mom call us for dinner.

i grabbed ansley back from anastasia and walked to the kitchen and sat down and looked at my plate in front of me. i didn't want to seem rude by not eating it but...

"auden are you gonna eat?" amelia asked me "umm...i'm not really hungry. but i really do appreciate this." she smiled and nodded her head.

we all sat around and talked and we decided to go for a walk on the beach when we finished eating. i put ansley in a white cloth baby carrier with only a white onesie on.

this but white

this but white

i put her a white sun hat and my matching one and we all went to the beach. wasn't like we had to go far it was literally their backyard. to we walked out and started walking and talking about random things.

they never brought up my crappy family...thank goodness. it was getting cool around 7 that night and it was around 60 degrees and ansley was fussing so i just pulled one strap off my dress and put a blanket over her head and my shoulder so nothing was showing."

anastasia had to leave to some kind of practice and amelia had taken her about an hour ago so it was just me ansley and james. we were walking back when he asked if he could hold her.

i handed her over to him and he just looked at her. "i promise i won't let anyone ever hut you two again." i looked at him surprised "thank you james for everything you have done i'm really greatful." he smiled and took my hand with the baby in the other "let's go home so i can show you your room mom and anastasia decorated it so idk if you will like it they should be home in abt 20 min and they can come show you with me." he said and smiled "sounds like a plan" i said as we walked back to the house.

———————————————
this chapter is so short