wedding

i woke up to an empty bed not that i'm mad about it. i woke up and walked out my door and to the kitchen. i seen amelia had ansley while she was at the table eating.

i grabbed her and sat down. amelia smiled. "goodmorning sweetheart. are you excited for today?" she asked me. i nodded and she picked up a plate.

she put half a piece of toast 2 pieces of bacon and a small spoon of scrambled eggs. i looked up at her and gave her a slight smile. "just some of it it doesn't have to be all of it." i nodded

"thank you." "you're welcome." we talked about the wedding and i picked my food into the smallest pieces that i could. when i stopped eating she looked at me and smiled.

"you done?" i nodded. "you did good sweetie i'm proud of you." i smiled at the praise. i ate a piece and a half of bacon all my eggs and half the toast. i felt proud of myself. until my stomach started with that funny feeling after i eat.

"amelia can u get her i need to run to the restroom real quick?" she looked at me and frowned. "look at me auden. you are doing good. here drink this." she handed me a glass of juice.

i drank it. it didn't really help but she wasn't leaving me. "let's go to my room for a minute." she said as we headed to her room.

"ok sweetie the stylist is coming in literal seconds so sit down just right there on my vanity." i looked at her.

"wait. amelia. please." i said as tears pooled in my eyes. she cupped my cheeks and whipped my tears. "do you have to actually use the bathroom?" i looked a down and shook my head.

"ok then i need you to sit down on my vanity. please." i looked at her pleadingly "please." she looked at me as more tears came. "auden you are doing great sweetie don't stop now." i nodded slightly as she took ansley from me and laid her on her bed and surrounded her with pillows.

i heard the doors opening and i sat in the vanity. i didn't speak the whole time they were doing my hair as silent tears were running down my face.

but by the time that were starting on my makeup i had stopped. "ok chelsea can you give us one moment before you start makeup?" she nodded and asked out.

"ok sweetie your fine now right no more tears?" i nodded and gave her a slight smile. "ok"

chelsea came back in and did my makeup. it was really pretty. i then got ansley dressed. anastasia came in a moment later fully dressed then amelia got dressed.

she said the bridesmaids were already gonna be there. i got into my dress and felt like a princess. i turned to amelia.

"are you sure i don't look like a cow?" i asked her. "auden you look perfect sweetie." we walked out the house and they had a carriage type thing that the 4 of us got it.

she said she got it because of how big my dress was. she didn't want it messed up. which was fine with me. now i really felt like a princess.

when we got there ansley and anastasia were the first to get out. then amelia. when i got out i seen my father waiting to take my hand. my smile dropped and i grabbed his hand.

"father." i said as i looked down. i was not about to get hit for being disobedient. "amelia. i'm so glad the burden of you if finally gone. after your mother died everything was perfect."

my breath hitched. i just ahead to hold my tear till i seen james then i could cry. ppl would thing it's because i'm getting married.

my dress was so big my father had me by my hand. after the bridesmaids and stuff walked it was my turn. we started walking. and i started crying. just a few stray tears.