3

Before they knew it, Jisung was in a room where he had to do a semen sample for the process. He looked around the room with posters of half-naked girls and Playboy magazines with female models.

This isn't going to work, he thought to himself.

He pulled out his phone and called Minho.

"Hey babe, you finished already?"

"No, I'm having trouble,"

"What do you mean?"

"Minho, they only have things that would turn a straight guy on."

"I knew this would happen," said Minho as he hung up the phone.

Jisung sighed as he sat down on the couch, taking his trousers off. He was about to put his phone away when he got a video call request from Minho. (Minhos camera was off)

"Min, I can't do it on my own," cried Jisung

"No baby, please calm down. The doctor said you have to avoid stress,"

"But i-"

"Listen to me, just lay down, and I will guide you," said Minho calmly

Jisung took a deep breath and laid down on the sofa, lifting the camera up so Minho could see his face.

"Take off your-"

"It's already off. Just talk to me,"

⚠️ (scroll to the next warning sign if you're uncomfortable)

"Sungie, imagine my lips on your neck, sucking hard, making sure to leave a mark claiming that you're all mine."

Jisung just hummed in response as he felt his dick twitch at Minhos voice. He put two of his fingers in his mouth sucking them while looking into the camera. Minho felt his pants tighten from Jisungs action.

"That's right baby just put your fingers in your hole and imagine it's my cock"

Jisung removed his now wet fingers from his mouth and inserted them into his hole, he slightly squirmed trying to push them all the way in as they weren't as long. He pushed his fingers in and out causing precum to drip down his erect penis.

As Jisung performed this action, all Minho could see were Jisungs facial expressions. He had his eyes open looking directly at Minho, while biting his bottom lip. Minho pushed his knees together trying to make the tension in his pants go away.

"More Min, talk to me" moaned Jisung as he continued to finger himself.

Minho had forgotten that he stopped talking to Jisung as his focus was on his own bulge growing.

"Min please talk to me" whined Jisung as he started to become more needy.

Minho unbuckled his pants pulling his trousers and boxers down to his ankles. It was a bit awkward as he was sat on the toilet in his dads company's bathroom.

"Sungie~" groaned Minho as he had his own hand placed on his hard cock "Mmh imagine my mouth wrapped around your cock, with both my hands on squeezing your thighs, I know you wish your hands were on my hair grabbing it hard as I tease you"

"i wish you were here~" whimpered Jisung as he moved his hand upto his cock and began to stroke it.

Jisung could hear Minhos grunts from the phone, causing him to pick up pace stroking a bit faster than before.

"Min I want to see you, I know your touching yourself too"

Minho turned his back camera on and postioned the phone on his erected cock. Minhos cock made shivers throughout Jisungs whole body causing him to slightly jolt, his hips were bucking his cock into hand as lewd sounds escaped his mouth.

Due to the tension in his body he was too weak to hold the phone causing him drop it. Now all Minho could see was the ceiling and all he could hear was Jisungs loud moans.

"Oh Minho faster please," moaned Jisung

"Don't forget the sample, Jisung"

"Harder Minho," Jisungs mind had blurred as all he could think of was Minhos cock.

"Jisung, grab the container"

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts as his stomach began to cramp he quickly grabbed the container.

"Ah f-fuck" he orgasmed as he came.

He sat up cleaning himself up with tissues before putting his trousers back on. He picked up his phone and saw Minho who's face was completely red.

⚠️

"Our kids in here" laughed Jisung as lifted the container.

"Well done love, you did a great job" said Minho

"Um Min did you release?"

"No, but don't worry too much about-"

"Minho how long are you going to take everyone's waiting" Mr Lee said as he knocked on the stall door.

"I have to go baby bye" whispered Minho as he hung up.

-

Jisung was in the bathroom, he had just gotten out of the shower. He put on his white bathrobe and then began to dry his hair with his towel.

Suddenly, Minho lifted Jisung up bridal style and threw him on the bed and got on top of him. He buried his face into the crook of Jisungs neck slowly kissing the area.

"Min," said Jisung as he used his hand to gently rub the back of Minhos head.

Minho replied with a hum as he continued to do what he was doing.

"The doctor said we can go to the laboratory and see the process" explained Jisung "I was wondering if you could come with me and Mina"

Minho lifted his head from Jisungs neck to face him. "I'm quite busy at work" he replied and then went back to leaving kisses around Jisungs neck.

Jisung just sighed in response. Minho used one hand to open the knot on the robe revealing Jisungs exposed stomach and lower area.

"No baby I'm really tired" said Jisung. Minho pouted as Jisung pulled his robe back covering himself.

"I'm just really sensitive today, I won't be able to handle it" he explained after kissing Minhos pout.

"Okay, I will go take a shower instead" replied Minho

-