7

Minho arrived home accompanied with Chan they had all the essentials needed to look after a baby.

"Hello" Chan approached the baby who was sitting in Jisungs.

"No, it's my baby" said Jisung as he held Min-Jun closer

Chan only wanted to say hi to the little fella and ask Jisung a few questions but Jisung saw that Chan was a police officer and was scared he was going to take the baby away.

"Ji, Chan hyung is my friend he's here to help us" said Minho as he unpacked the shopping "he just wants to ask you some questions"

"So where did you find this cute little baby" Chan asked as he lightly pinched Min-Juns cheeks.

"Minho got him for me" said Jisung innocently

Chan looked at Minho who was as confused as him.

"I heard the door bell ring and when i opened the door I saw Min-Jun in a basket" explained Jisung

"Sungie baby, if I were to get you a baby, even if it was a surprise why would I leave him outside" said Minho as he sat down next to Jisung.

Jisung shrugged his shoulders pulling Min-Jun away from Chan.

"I just need to perform some tests to make sure Min-Jun is a healthy baby" said Chan in a baby voice whilst tickling Min-Jun who responded with a giggle.

Chan put the swab in Min-Juns mouth and then into a plastic wallet.

"I will call you tonight and give you the results" said Chan before leaving.

"I will make this" said Jisung as he took the baby food.

"Do you know how?" Asked Minho

"It's just baby food" replied Jisung.

Minho went to the guest room which would be Min-Juns room for now. He had bought a cot which was simple to build and a small cupboard to put some new clothes inside.

After Min-Jun was fed and changed Jisung put him to sleep. He stayed by the cot making sure nothing happens to Min-Jun.

-

It was the afternoon and Jisung was sat on the floor teaching Min-Jun how to colour as the baby was able to hold stuff with a good grip.

*ring* *ring*

Minho quickly answered the phone taking it to another room.

"Chan hyung, what's the results"

"Congratualtions you're Min-Juns biological father"

"This means I can gain custody, right?"

"Yes, but you have to make sure nothing happens to Min-Jun, babies tend to be curious and get themselves hurt. This is extremely serious Minho"

"I understand-"

Suddenly a loud crash was heard from the kitchen. Minho hung up and ran to see what had happened. Min-Jun was sat on the counter covered in baby food. Jisung was also covered in baby food.

"Whats going on?" Said Minho as he used paper towels to clean the baby who was giggling with Jisung

"Junie got hungry so I wanted to make food and i turned around for a second to add more water and he threw the bowl causing the food to go everywhere" laughed Jisung

"It's not funny. How can you be so careless?" Minho scolded Jisung "you can't even turn around for a second, anything could of happened"

Minhos stern voice made Min-Jun cry, Jisung went to console the baby but Minho grabbed his arm stopping him

"Take a shower." He said

"But Min-Junie is cry-"

"Shower. Now." He said with that same stern voice causing Min-Jun to cry even louder.

He was opening his arms towards Jisung gesturing him to pick him up. Jisung wanted to just hug Min-Jun but he knew Minho would get mad so he just headed to the shower.

Jisung came out the bathroom and Minho was already in bed scrolling through his phone.

"Where Min-Jun?" asked Jisung as he got into bed next to Minho

"Sleeping" he replied

Jisungs hair was still wet and he wanted Minho to dry it for him. He reached the towel out towards Minho slightly shaking.

"Are you scared of me?" said Minho with a disappointed tone in his voice, as he took the towel from Jisung. He sat up on his knees turning Jisung around so his back was facing him. He used the towel and dried Jisungs hair.

"No, I just don't know if you're still angry"

"I'm not baby" sighed Minho as he finished off drying Jisungs hair placing a kiss on his head before laying down.

"What's wrong?" asked Jisung cuddling into his boyfriend.

"Nothing my love" replied as he wrapped his arms around Jisung.

But the truth was Minho was stressed, he was afraid of Jisungs reaction if he finds out the truth and what will happen if Sara turned up out of the blue.

-