6

Minho woke up to a shower of kisses from Jisung.

"Thank you!" Jisung repeated as he covered Minho with more kisses. Minho was confused, was Jisung still happy over the baby toy.

"I knew you'd find a way," said Jisung as he left to go to the living room.

"What is he talking about?" thought Minho. He checked the time, it was 5 a.m., and he still had 2 hours until work. He decided to freshen up anyway. He headed to the kitchen but suddenly stopped.

He saw a baby.

A real baby in Jisungs arms.

The baby was definitely around 7-8 months old.

Minho had a doubt where this baby came from, but that's something he never wants to mention in front of Jisung.

"Look, your daddy is here," said Jisung in a baby voice, "Say Appa."

"What should we name him?" asked Jisung

"L- Lee M- Min," replied Minho, struggling to come up with a name.

"Seriously, you're going to name him after yourself,"

"It's short for Lee Min-Jun," stated Minho

"Min-Junie say appa," said Jisung as he rattled the blue cat toy.

The sight of Jisung playing with a baby made Minho fall even more deeply in love with his boyfriend. But he was afraid of losing Jisung if he found out the truth.

"Babe, I'm going to do some quick shopping. You stay here, okay?" said Minho as he left. He texted his father that he couldn't make it to work today.

Minho was going to shop for all baby supplies, but first, he went to the police station.

"Hey Minho, how are you?" said officer Bang

"Chan hyung, i need you to track down Kim Sa-Ra," said Minho

"Why?" responded Chan

"I'm pretty sure she abandoned her baby, I just need to find her," replied Minho

"A baby?" asked Chan, who was so confused.

"I will explain everything."

"Give me a few minutes," said Chan as he checked the system. "Ah, got the address. She has one child registered under her name."

Minho and Chan knew they were not supposed to go to the address without informing the head officer, but Minho was desperate. The house was in renovation so no one was there.

"So now what?" said Minho

"First explain everything to me, then it will be easier for me to help you,"

"It happened over a year ago," explained Minho

Flashback

"Sorry Jisung, I'm not gay

"But you kissed back?"

"It was just a natural reaction," said Minho before leaving the younger or his own.

Sara had held a party for the third year as it was their final year. Minho had decided to go for a couple of drinks as he was confused about his feelings towards Jisung.

"Minho oppa you made it," said Sara, approaching Minho as she wrapped her arms around Minhos neck.

"Sara, leave me alone," he replied, removing her arms and grabbing another shot.

She knew Minho was getting drunk, so she led him upstairs to her bedroom. Minho was trying to comprehend everything that was going on, but his vision was a blur.

He felt his clothes being removed as something placed themselves on to his lower half.

"Minho oppa you feel so good," moaned Sara as she rode herself on his exposed crotch.

Minhos mind flushed with Jisung kissing him. All he could think about was the youngers soft pink lips pressed against his. His small waist in Minhos grip as he pulled him closer.

"Ahh Jisung~" orgasmed Minho as he came

"What the fuck" Sara said completely offended getting off Minhos lap. "Who's Jisung?"

Minho opened his eyes and saw that he was in Sara's room he dressed himself up and quickly ran out. He rushed downstairs and out the house on to the raining streets. He needed to get to Jisung but didn't know where he lived. So he decided to call Felix.

"Felix, I need Jisungs address"

"Why?"

"Just send it !" he demanded before hanging up.

Once he received the address he put it into his phone, it was a 30 minute walk. Minho was so desperate he ran all the way to Jisungs house.

He arrived out of breathe and soaked in the rain. He knocked on the door, which was opened by Jisung. Minho wasted no time plunging himself onto the younger kissing him sloppily, trying to get rid off the alcoholic taste and hoping to replace it with Jisungs sweet taste.

"I'm sorry Jisung, I love you, I fucking love you," he said before kissing the younger again this time gently and slowly.

End of Flashback

"Minho, she forced you to have sex," said Chan, who was concerned.

"I know but I'm pretty sure she was also drunk, I'm not saying what she did was right but I'm not here to build a case on that I just want to know if that baby is mine."

"The only way is a DNA test," explained Chan ,which I will get done for you today, and if he is yours, then the baby will have to stay with
you in the meantime"

"What if she comes back?"

"You have to tell Jisung before that happens because legally, she can take the baby with her until you win custody in court.