4

Week 1-2

Minho was working hard in his father's company, there was important sessions where, every week, different company owners came in for some discussions.

Minho sat at the dinner table as he had his notebook in one hand and his chopsticks in another. He was reading the company's plans while eating.

"Minho," said Jisung as he approached the older and began playing with his hair

"Yeh," replied Minho with his gaze still set on the notes

"Tomorrow, me and Mina are going to see the hospital to confirm her pregnancy. She did 3 tests, but one was negative, and the other two were positive."

"That means she is pregnant," stated Minho

"I know, but it's good if you can come and -"

"Baby, I have a meeting tomorrow, and I need to memorise this plan," said Minho as he got up. He gave Jisung a kiss on the cheek before going to their bedroom.

"Keep me company," sighed Jisung.

Week 3-4

Minho and Jisung were at a business event, Jisung didn't want to go, but Minho kept on insisting, so he went.

Minho kept his hand around Jisungs waist as they entered. All eyes darted towards them, the news of them having Mina as surrogate had been spread around, causing everyone to also look weirdly towards her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"Everyone's just jealous," said Felix

"Yeah, just ignore anyone who tries to ask stupid questions," suggested Hyunjin

"I'm going to quickly speak to my mum," said Mina, leaving the four boys.

"Ah, which reminds me, i need to have a word with my Dad," said Minho to Jisung. "I won't be long."

He kissed the back of Jisungs hand before leaving him with Hyunjin and Felix, who were flirting with each other, making Jisung feel like a third wheel, so he decided to go to the food table.

As he was picking what he wanted to eat, he felt someone tap his shoulder

"Minh-" he said, turning around. "Oh, Hello?"

It was an older man around mid 50s, he smirked at Jisung, coming slightly closer.

"Jisung, right?" He asked

But the younger didn't respond and decided to remove himself from the situation. He was then stopped as he was grabbed harshly by the wrist.

"S-stop," the younger stuttered as he tried to remove his wrist from the man's grip.

"How much is that Minho paying you, I can pay double," he growled whilst looking up and down at the younger hungrily

"Paying me?" Jisung questioned

"Everyone here knows you're his little slut he hired to keep-" before he could finish his sentence, he was dragged away from Jisung by the collar.

"Who the fuck are you calling a slut?" Minho spat as he tightened his grip.

"Minho just leave it" sobbed Jisung pulling his boyfriend away.

Minho clenched his jaw letting go of the man "he's my boyfriend you old fuck" Minho stated putting emphasis on 'my', causing the man to leave.

"Baby, he's gone now" whispered Minho pulling the younger into his arms

"Everyone... looked at us... because they think... I'm some... wh-whore" he hiccuped.