1 ﹕kiss

(this takes place during/after ep 99-100)

RIINNGGG!!

exer's pov:
uggghhh finally, I don't know how longer I could've last in that class, Well, atleast david was there with me. In fact I'm pretty sure he's the reason why I have my magic under control. I can't stop thinking of what happened over the weekend.. i mean it happened so quick, and now we're dating! I still have to tell the others that we have a thing. Hopefully me and david aren't that obvious and they find out sooner, in fact.. where is david?
                                        ————
david's pov:
aaghh my head hurts from all that work in class. I didn't even pay attention to half of it because I was too busy thinking about exer! I couldn't help but stare at his handsome face (gay ahh) where did exer go? He usually waits for me, We were just in the same class.. god he's fast. Most of the people are already at their next period, I looked around to see for any signs of exer but then I noticed that I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I bumped in to the most annoying people everrrr, Ricky and Marty. Ugh.
"Hey there she-ra" Ricky said then elbowed me
"Where's that short friend of yours?" Marty said after him
I gave them a look that showed I was pissed off and replied "can you leave me alone! And stop calling me that"
They both looked at eachother then smirked "what are you gonna do? Call Frankenstein?"
"His name is Ron, I'm trying to look for exer, now goodbye!" I held on my backpack then started walking away until one of them grabbed on my backpack's top handle then yanked me backwards
I soon flew back and landed on my bottom. They started laughing and snickering at me as I sat there on the floor. I tried to get up but they pushed me back down, "oh no you don't! If you wanna leave then you have to-!" They stopped for a quick second then looked back at each other "what do we want?" ricky whispered "I don't know?? Money?" Marty whispered back. "Oh yeah! We want your money! So give it to me before I- uhh.. before i beat you up!" "What?!" Marty exclaimed "that wasn't part of the plan! Plus! It's not going to be just your money!" They both started fighting "shhh! I'm not actually going to beat him up you idiot!" Now that they were distracted I could sneak out of here. I ran for it and turned corners as they still fought.

sigh.. finally. Their so dumb, now.. what was I doing? Oh yeah! I'm looking for exer! Hmm maybe he already went to next class, I stood their looking around the hallway. "BOO!!" someone shouted behind me, I got so scared I fell onto the floor "AAAAHHHH!!"
"Hahaha! Should've saw the look on your face" it was exer! "You idiot! Don't scare me like that.. I almost had a heart attack" i said"alright alright, my bad" he lend his hand out to help me up so I grabbed onto it. He yanked me upwards so fast we almost fell down but then caught me. His face was so close to mine, I noticed that and my face lit up light pink "sooo-" exer spoke after realizing i zoned out "I- oh right my bad"
We both looked in each others eyes until I remembered something, I shouted "OMG!" Which made Exer spooked "WH-what" I grabbed onto his wrist then ran "we're late for art class!!" "W-woahh! Calm down day! It's lunch time!" we both stopped "Oh! Right heh- wait! We have to serve the people food!" "Oh sh*t!" We both sprinted off again towards the cafeteria
                                        ————
no one's pov:
Chatter and students talking was all we heard when david and exer got to the cafeteria. "Guys! There you are!!" Brenda spoke out giving people lunch food "What took you guys so long?" Pamela added "uhhhh" david and exer said at the same time. Ron raised one eyebrow up with a smirk "well get to work!" Brenda said shoving them
                                        ————
david's pov:
I washed some dirty plates as i miserably sigh
"What's up?" Ron questioned "oh.. hi Ron, nothing much what about you?" I looked up at him then back down at the sink "You ok? Something on david's mind?" he said putting his hand on my shoulder "I guess you can say that.." I say nervously slightly blushing, a grin appeared on Ron's face "Exer?"
"Jesus! How do you always know?!" I spoke getting redder "Ron smart" he said pointing at his head "but also because its all david thinking about" I stop the running water and face Ron "T-that's not true! There's other things I think about.." I hear a clink by where exer, Pamela, and Brenda are. Me and Ron look back to see what is going on and see that exer was shaking, the same thing that happened those other times was happening again. Exer can't control his magic sometimes especially when he isn't calm, and if he doesn't calm down sooner bad things can happen. I run to exer and put both of my hands on his shoulders "EXER!!" he couldn't stop trembling so I knew I had to try other things, I comforted him and hugged him but nothing seemed to work I had to think before he could cause something bad to happen! I thought harder until there was one last thing I could do.. was.. to kiss him.
Exer and I have kissed a couple of times but none of the others knew that, everyone else has gotten their lunch and went to sit down so they couldn't really see what was happening in the kitchen.. even if Pamela, Brenda, and Ron were standing right there I had to do something to calm him down. Besides, they had to find out one way or another. I grabbed exers face and leaned in for a kiss, his eyes widened and I closed mine. Soon our lips were touching and we were blushing a lot, the clattering sounds faded away and he slowly shut his eyes. Now we were kissing for a second or two.. in front of everyone...

(1058 WORDS YIPPEE!!)