6 ﹕thank you

11:48 a.m
exers pov:
I drove away from the millers house with david in the seat next to me, we headed to the place we were going to have our date. This was our first ever date and I wanted it to be special, but we weren't going to the places Brenda mentioned. It was where me and david spent time together when we were kids, A normal park but with so many memories. I parked the car and got out with david, from where we were standing you can see a lake

 I parked the car and got out with david, from where we were standing you can see a lake

            ( you can picture the park like this 👆🏼)

"Woahh"
"do you remember? This is the place where we spent time together as kids." exer said
"Of course I remember! so many memories.."
Exer gently grabbed davids hand and rushed to a tall tree by the lake, afterwards they sat down on the soft grass. david stared at two swans in front of us, the bright sun shined on his fluffy golden hair and sapphire eyes. He looked so majestic in the light.
"Exerrr?" david snapped "agh! oh, sorry eheheh.." I blushed and looked away at the water. He got up from the ground and waited for me to chase him, so I did! I ran after him as he laughed. he hid behind a tree near bushes thinking that I wouldn't be able to find him, he peaked to see if I was there until I spooked him from behind "Gotcha!" I said "Gah! Exer!!" We laughed then sat down again, but this place was smaller. more bushes to give a person privacy, david's eyes sparkled as he looked at me slightly blushing. He gave me a hug, a long lasting warm hug. the words "Thank you" came out of my mouth "Thank you so much for being with me till this day david. I don't know what I would have done without having a awesome person like you, you helped me so much even when you were at your lowest and all this time I never knew how much I needed you, i love you david."

David's eyes started watering, that soon became tears. He jumped on me hugging me once again saying the words "I love you too exer!" In a crying voice. The moment turned emotional, I was still holding David in my arms until he let go to look up at me, I took my arms off of him and put the palm of my hands around his face. I kissed him on his lips as we closed our eyes with tears dripping down our face with the breeze hitting and the sun beaming at us.

                                        ______
we spent a few more hours at the park doing activities like going on the swings at the playground, eating ice cream,  and more. It was getting late though and we both had to get home. So we got in my car and safely started driving away, "hey exer?" David questioned
"What's up?" "Do you think I can stay at your house until tomorrow afternoon? my dad is kind of mad at me so I don't really want to see him today." he looked down at his hands "sure david! I don't mind"
Later we arrived at exer's home, "hey! How'd it go?" Said Harry cooking some food "hi dad! It went very well" david and I entered "david!" "Hi Mr. Campbell!" David waved "oh! David is going to stay the night if that okay" exer says sitting down at the table petting Lucy "sure, just make sure to call your dad for permission david" "uhh.. yeah I will" "do you want an omelet?" Harry offered "sure! :D" david sat besides exer "It's nice to see you two together, you seem to make each other happy a lot" david and exer blushed a bit hearing what Harry said "oh! Yeahhh" exer said as they both awkwardly ate their food.

After eating they both went upstairs to brush their teeth and get in bed, it was night and the moon lit up the slightly dark room. Exer and David were laying down next to each other, looking and talking at/with each other. this moment felt insanely familiar, oh right! That one time when david and I almost kissed, something made him break it up before we could but I knew this time that wouldn't happen. We kissed once again, it was a soft kiss, then they fell asleep cuddling and hugging.

This was the best date ever for the both of them.

(764 words!! TYSM FOR 500 VIEWS!!! I APPRECIATE IT SM ⋆˙⟡ ♡)