5 ﹕first date (3)

beep beep beep!
Exer's pov:
Mmmm... *yawns & stretches* surprisingly I slept well last night, I think it's because of david. Ever since last weekend I haven't had trouble whenever he's around.. inviting him over was a great idea. Oh! Right the date is this afternoon, today! I have to plan what I'm going to wear. Hmmm... let's see..

                        (10 miserable minutes later)

Ugh, never knew picking out clothes can be this hard. I mean does it really matter what I wear? Of course it does! What am I thinking.. all though i haven't went shopping for new clothes I can try to find something else that suits me well! Alright, let's try this on..
(5 minutes later after trying clothes on) Hey! This isn't that bad. *Exer stares at himself in the mirror* Exer!!!  A voice shout from downstairs. I quickly opened the door from my room and looked downwards from the stair railings, "Foods ready!! :)" Harry said with a smile set on his face and Lucy sitting on the table. I walked down the stairs "Good morning!"
"Good morning Exer" he replied, and so exer ate breakfast, went upstairs to finish getting ready for the date.
                       (Time skip- an hour later)

Okay, it's almost time. You got this exer. I don't get it? Why am I so anxious... is it because I'm going out with david for the first time or what? I don't know what it is but I have to focus so I don't mess up in the middle of the date. *breathes in and out* Ok, let's go. Soon exer went out and drove to David's home with the car his father let him borrow. he arrived and parked the car. Exer exhaled, grabbed the bouquet and stepped towards the millers house door. He was about to knock until he over heard voices on the other side of the door, it was david! And his father.. William.

David's & William's pov:
"God! Leave me alone for once dad! He hasn't done anything to me or you!!" David shouted at his dad and instantly regretted it. "Don't you raise your voice at me david. I told you to stay away from that boy! Why won't you listen for once?!" William said furiously wrapping his hand around David's wrist. "Ugh! Let go please!!" david managed successfully to unlock his arm from his fathers hand and ran towards the door "DAVID!! COME BACK HERE NOW!" was the last words he heard before he stormed out the house crying.

David's & Exer's pov:
David wiped his tears while he made noise of him weeping, he opened his eyes and bumped into Exer "Woah!" Exer yelped and grabbed David so he couldn't trip "...Exer?" He said as tears strolled down his cheek "David! are you okay? What happened?" Exer questioned worried, david's watery eyes looked into exer's then he pulled him close into a hug crying. "Day..?" "It's my father exer, he doesn't want me to be with you." David finally spoke in a shaky voice. "Oh.... well don't worry day! You are the most I care about, and I won't let anything or anyone ruin our relationship." Exer told david confidently, David smiled and slightly blushed in response "Here, these are for you" Exer gave the bouquet of flowers to david looking away blushing too. David chucked "Thank you exer."
                                           ___

(563 WORDS!!) (also FUXK WILLIAM😠)