3 ﹕first date (1)

9:15 P.M
Exer's pov:
Since after school and work today I've been awake doing nothing but thinking about david (🏳️‍🌈)
now that everyone in the group knows we're dating there's really no point in hiding.. I've been planning on doing something private with david, like a date! But I'm not an expert on things like that. Besides me I'm pretty sure Brenda knows what places david likes to go to. I'll call her right now! Hopefully she's not sleeping yet.
————
*Ring Ring Ring* "Hello?" "Brenda!" "Oh hey Exer, what are you calling me for?" She says "Hm, is david there?" "No, you miss him that much?" She said teasingly "Actually yes, also just checking because I wanted to ask you something." "Alright, go on"
"So.. I'm planning on taking him out on a date and I'm asking you to recommend where I should take him." I tell her. "Ohhhhh!!! Oohhhhh~" I can tell she was smirking "well david likes going anywhere interesting really, like the arcade! or roller skating, ice skating, Oh Oh Oh! And the aquarium! He looveess sea animals." She has a whole list. I guess david is an outdoor person. "Awesome thanks! Bye Brenda" I say ready to hang up "By-" was what she said before I cut her off (on accident)

No one's pov:
After hanging up Exer immediately jumped off his bed to go eat something and sleep afterwards, it was a big today tomorrow for Exer. He grabbed onto the doorknob and opened the door carelessly walking out until he sees a tall man in front of his door. It was his father, Harry "AHHK-" Exer squealed like a girl "Ohh dad! Didn't see ya there, uhh what are you doing?" Harry looked down at Exer and responded "A date huh?" Exer lightly blushed "Did you hear everything?!" "No worries son, I don't mind. In fact I'll help you plan for your date tomorrow!" "Thankksss.." I said with a awkward smile still blushing.

————
Exer's pov:
After I ate, my dad talked to me about going on the date. He said "How about a gift? He would love that. Maybe flowers!" My dad is surprisingly good at this type of stuff, flowers is not a bad idea... which type of flowers though?? Oh! I'll get some that reminds me of him and I'll tell him that! I'm so smart ✨

————
The next day at school . . .
David's pov:
I had such a good sleep, What makes this day better is that it's Friday! Yippee! But what will make my day even better is Exer! Let's see.. where is he (bro keeps losing his bf) I heard a voice from afar, it was Exer! He was sprinting towards me. I blushed light pink and ran towards him, i hugged him tight as he spun me around, we laughed then let go. "Ooohhh~" said someone behind me, I looked to see Brenda, Pamela, and Ron. "Hey lovebirds" said Pamela, "Hey guys!" Exer said. "Ughh you guys look so cute together I'm jealous" Brenda squealed "What are you guys doing after school today?" Pamela asked after Brenda stopped waving her hands around in excitement "Nothi-" I said before Exer cut me off "Uh- me and david are going to hang out after school" "We are?" I questioned "Yep!" "Ohh well have fun you two! See ya later" they all waved goodbye and walked away. Me and Exer we're alone again. "We're going to hang out today?" "Welll just a bit, I just have to ask you something." "Ooohh! what is it?" I said with sparkles in my eyes "You'll see!" Exer says as he walks away towards gym class. I grunted, now I'll have to wait until the end of the day to see what he has to say...

————
In gym class . . .
Exer's pov:
I stretched in my gym uniform next to david, a whistle blew right near my ear *Phwwwwhht* "Agh!" I covered my ears for a couple of seconds "listen up people! We are playing dodgeball today. Since I don't have anything for you guys to play at the moment" the coach informed. There was people whining in the crowd "Again?" David said "you don't have to worry about getting out, you're already amazing at the game" I tell him, he got all flustered. "Thanks!" he said softly
A couple of rounds I got out and had to sit on the bleachers with the rest of the students, how does david do it? How is he so good at dodgeball? I watched david through the dodgeballs at the opposite team and dodge Almost all of them, And the best part was that he looked good while doing it. Him in those high waisted red shorts... I got a little too carried away and didn't realize that I was staring at his ass. One thing that I also didn't realize was that Ron was sitting behind me, he traced where I was looking then gasped "Exer!" "AH!! I DIDNT DO IT!!!" I yelped "we're you looking at David's butt 🤨?" He said "Whattt no" I replied making it look obvious. Before we could say anything else we heard a girl scream from where they were playing dodgeball. My eyes widened when I saw David on the floor, unconscious, and people surrounding him, I ran as fast as I could to the scene and picked david up in my arms while Ron stood above me shook. "What happened to him??!?!" I demanded "someone threw the ball at him in the head too hard and it knocked him out, I think it was that Richard (Ricky) guy?" Someone said. I was furious, I swear I was going to make Ricky pay, him and Marty always do dumb stuff but this crosses the line.

————
At the Infirmary . . .
No one's pov:
David laid in the nurses bed sleeping, with a medium sized bandage on his forehead, Exer sat right next to him worried. Thankfully he was going to be alright. Turns out that Ricky didn't intend to do it but that didn't mean Exer was going to forgive him. After thinking to himself the eyes of david blinked then opened slowly. "DAVID!!" Exer said happily hugging him "ah- what happened??" He said scratching his head "you uh- got knocked out by a ball." Exer answered "Dang, that hurt" "but what matters is that you're okay now day!" That made david blush a little. Since they were in the room alone Exer held David's face and kissed him gently. They smiled at eachother.. "Hey.. david?" Exer said carefully "yeah?" "I was going to tell you this after school today but I changed my mind.." david paid close attention "what is it?"
"David, will you go on a date with me?"

(1127 WORDS!)